So, what are you doing this summer?

I'll be traveling overseas. Sort of like a reunion with old friends whom I've not seen in at least 4 years. It's our once-every-3-or-4-years get together.

Plan on taking summer courses at my Uni so I can finish up faster and graduate.

school and then begin my internship at a hospital towards august/september.

I'll be traveling for sure. I should be in Europe for about two months.

Work on artwork
Watch movies
Stay up late
Play video games
Summer school (for three weeks)
Go to a music festival
Go to conventions

Elaborate.
It's nothing special. It's mostly going to be a place for me to put my written movie parodies, reviews, opinions, and general musings. My main goals are to entertain my readers, maybe make them think once in a while, and to basically use the website as a dumping ground as I strive to improve my writing. It's taking so long because I'm rewriting half of my essays (my review of Captain Planet needs more references to the green mullet).

Find a job (if at all possible :( )

I'll be working a lot; I'm getting my license at the end of the month, and I'll need cash for a car and gas. Other than that, wrestling and lacrosse camps will probably take-up a lot of my time, not to mention the summer assignment for my AP US History course next year.

I'll be working a lot; I'm getting my license at the end of the month, and I'll need cash for a car and gas. Other than that, wrestling and lacrosse camps will probably take-up a lot of my time, not to mention the summer assignment for my AP US History course next year.

AP US History sucks. :cmad: I hated it, sucked at it, and got a 2.

This summer, I'll be working lots, trying to relax, and getting married.

I had originally planned to go to the town, where buford pusser cleaned out the stateline bunch, but that was when I was unemployed, now that my part time job just went full time those plans are on indefinite hold.

Go to a Con to see Clive Barker. :heart:
Go camping for a weekend get away,here.
Buy house.
Decorate house.
Go see Spring Awakening,again on Broadway.
Bike on some trails.

I'd like to go to Quebec City for a long weekend. I'll have to think some more about it.

Working
Going to Crete
Working
NOTTING HILL CARNIVAL
Working

Nothing else planned yet.

Get back into good physical shape and get a girlfriend. Hopefully I'll accomplish at least one or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"