so when's season 2 out on dvd?

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
... since we won't be getting any new eps until the fall.. :cmad:

I'd say 2-4 weeks before the new season premieres. unfortunately.

11 episodes is an awfully small season to put on DVD. This strike really screwed up a lot of things. Eegh.

11 episodes is an awfully small season to put on DVD. This strike really screwed up a lot of things. Eegh.

It is small, but I'd rather have the 11 episodes than waiting for season 2 to be packaged with season 3. It would be too long a wait and it would be hugely overpriced.

It is small, but I'd rather have the 11 episodes than waiting for season 2 to be packaged with season 3. It would be too long a wait and it would be hugely overpriced.

Yeah, 2 and 3 would end up running 80-100 dollars instead of the 50-60 dollars that Season 2 alone will cost (which is still pretty pricey, unfortunately).

Yeah, 2 and 3 would end up running 80-100 dollars instead of the 50-60 dollars that Season 2 alone will cost (which is still pretty pricey, unfortunately).

I doubt season 2 will be that much. If you get it when it first comes out at Target, I bet it will be about 30-40 bucks.

not really. Doctor who puts on 14 and to make up for it there is a commentary on every episode and backstage documentaries on every episode. There is no reason they can't do the same for this as the BBC do 'Heroes: Unmasked' for every episode. Give the beeb some cash and bulk up the set

i look forward to any special feature with Kristen Bell.:heart:

season 2 cant be more than 30 bucks. u wont even get a box set with 11 epi. 2 disc one case. i wont be surprised. damn strike. but even without the strike, the season wasnt up to its standard. i enjoyed it, just not as much.

The set will most likely be four discs.
Disc 1: episodes 1-4
Disc 2: episodes 5-8
Disc 3: episodes 9-11
Disc 4: special features

Since Heroes Is expected to premiere In early September I am guessing August.

50-60? Please I got the 1st Season at Walmart for 35.

I'm guessing Season 2 will have a $39.99 price tag, personally.

I'm guessing Season 2 will have a $39.99 price tag, personally.

Seeing as how that was the price on S1, and S2 had half as many episodes, I think not.

I'm thinking 29.99 or even 34.99 could be more likely.

I was just about to ask about the DVD. Im agreeing with Loud Silent Man. This will be no more than $29.99 and Im sure it will be around $20 -25 sale price when its first released

I love this show, but I think the producers made a really big mistake. Yes the strike happened, but other shows were still able to continue to have a more 'full' season.

They should have taken their lead from the Smallville producers and stretched out the season. Although the strike occured and the prospect of a shortened season was almost certain, Smallville projected beyond their 15 episode potential season. The strike ended and then they were able to add on 5 more episodes (2 short of their normal 22).

Heroes should have stretched their 11 episodes out, when the strike ended they could have continued with the Villains storyline (keeping it as the second part to volume 2, rather than say it is volume 3). It would have made Season 2 richer and more intense rather than the watered down version we got.

Heroes has been on hiatus far too long. Let's hope people don't forget about this show!!

I wonder if they will just go with the eclipse again for the cover art...or have a cast picture

I'm surprised NBC hasnt announced the dvd release date/cover art/bonus features yet...

Actually thats the R2 set. I trust tvshowsondvd.com alot more than play.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"