Some scary ass **** lives in the ocean

Man, I eat creatures like those for breakfast. :whatever:

It's the ocean, easily the greastest area for potential of diverse life on Earth.

Whatcha expect? :o

That, and there's apparently 9 billion estimated undiscovered species in the ocean's still. o.o

Hey, I've heard of people getting swallowed by the whale and live. People like Jonah and Pinocchio's daddy. It ain't so bad... you get to eat plenty of seafood while you're in the belly of the whale.
Baron Munchausen got swallowed by a whale and had a SWEET set up.
They had a little shack in there and would sit and play cards and get drunk. :up:
Who cares? Anything you can do outside of a whale you can do inside of a whale except skiing and sunbathing, and no internet connection. *shrug*

10.jpg

It looks like a Spaceship :).

23.jpg

And this one looks like a Jello mold with fireworks coming out of it's ass.

Dew was hoping for something out of Little Mermaid.

Under the Sea!!!

They had a little shack in there and would sit and play cards and get drunk. :up:
Who cares? Anything you can do outside of a whale you can do inside of a whale except skiing and sunbathing, and no internet connection. *shrug*

:wow: no internet connection... they must all DIE!!! :oldrazz:

Are they really all such bright vivid colours? It's like some underground network of gay marine life.

Homosexuals could only dream of such colorful bioluminescence. ;)

some of them look like pokemon/teletubbies/ or furbys...

the scary ones are freakin creepy....
id like to see a movie where someone gets killed by the munnopsis...!!

I don't care what anyone says but The Adventures of Baron Munchausen was a darn good flick! :up:
I betcha he can even survive outside the whale. He's practically invincible and that mustache of his will scare all the little monstrous-looking creatures of the deep. Hail to the Baron!
Bah! Who needs skiing and a tan? No internet connection?!! What?! What?!! *freaks out*

deep_1.jpg

I don't get scared super easy, but this is scarier than anything I've seen in a movie or what not!:wow::(

ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the first water dragon!
ShaleCN_6414_72.JPG

well, not really, but damn, it sure does look like one to me...

deep_1.jpg

I don't get scared super easy, but this is scarier than anything I've seen in a movie or what not!:wow::(
The creatures of my nightmares are worse than that. I wouldn't mind having any of the creatures pictured as a pet.

I still can't believe these creatures live in the blackness of the ocean

I get goosebumps just thinking of what we haven't found yet

I get goosebumps just thinking of what we haven't found yet
That's natural. The unknown can be a scary thing. But know that they're out there...
Oops... I'm not helping, am I? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"