songs that remind you of batman

Nietzsche

Civilian
Reaction score
What rock songs, or any genre for that matter, which are nothing to do with batman remind you of batman and coonjure up images of him and his world? Here are some of mine:

If I could Fly - Helloween
Mein Herz Brennt - Rammstein
Teufel - Megaherz
I'm waiting for the night - Depeche mode

All good songs there, Rammstein the best however.

What about you guys?

:batman:

Any Danny Elfman score from any movie. No matter which film it's from (take your pick), I can "hear" shadows of the Bat!

lol, your so right. Darkman!!lololololol. He should have sued himself for copywrite!

Heroes - David Bowie
When The Night Comes - Joe Cocker
I'll Be Around - The Spinners
Hero - Mariah Carey

Sidenote: Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones makes me think of The Joker and Evil Woman by Electric Light Orchestra makes me think of Poison Ivy.

This reminds me of another thread I thought about doing: What kind of music do you think Batman listens to. I can imagine Batman cruising along in the Batmobile blasting out and singing along "Won't Get Fooled Again" or Bruce being caught by Alfred lipsynching in his underwear to "Old Time Rock And Roll".

aerials-system of a down
bring me to life-evanesscence
haunted-also by evanesscence

Extrodinary Girl- Green Day. Reminds me of Batgirl.
Ghosts of You- My Chemical Romace. Reminds me of when Jason Todd died.
Hellraiser- Ozzy Osbourne. Reminds me of Joker.

The song "Poison" by Alice Cooper just SCREAMS Poison Ivy to me.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day. Reminds me of Batman.

Imagine -- John Lennon. Pure Ra's Al Ghul.

Behind Blue Eyes -- The Who. BATMAN.

Nietzsche said:
Mein Herz Brennt - Rammstein

All good songs there, Rammstein the best however.

That song reminds me more of The Sandman.

The one song that makes me really think about Batman is
-The Unforgiven-by Metalica
If you really listen to the word's it's the perfect.

"Poison" by Alice Cooper and "Poison Ivy" by The Coasters reminds me of her as well.

Broken-Seether Featuring Amy Lee.

It's a song from The Punisher sountrack.Don't know why...But it kinda reminds me of Batman.:confused:

Not exactly the same...but whenever I hear a U2 song,I think of their "Hold Me,Thrill Me,Kiss Me,Kill Me" from Batman Forever.Same with Seal and "Kiss From A Rose",as well as Prince and "Batdance". :o

Who I Am - Smile Empty Soul. That's Batman.

If anyone says that isn't a song about Batman, give you your e-mail and I'll prove it.

Vigilante (Magnum)

"Go call the vigilante!
He'll turn this place upside-down!
Go call the vigilante!
He don't get kicked around!"

On a side note, Behind Blue Eyes (Limp Biskuit) Tends to remind me of the TAS Hatter

Marina-Myst said:
Vigilante (Magnum)

"Go call the vigilante!
He'll turn this place upside-down!
Go call the vigilante!
He don't get kicked around!"

On a side note, Behind Blue Eyes (Limp Biskuit) Tends to remind me of the TAS Hatter

I hope you know that The Who originally did that song, Biskit just butchered it. Anyone who think's LB's version is better is about to feel the wrath of a big Who fan.

To get back on topic, "Behind Blue Eyes" can actually be linked to several Batman characters: Batman, Catwoman, Freeze, Two-Face - thier origins can be closely realted to that song.

Nietzsche said:
I actually prefer the bizkit version.

.....I just feel to sorry for you to say anything else.

As for me....

Sounds of Silence-Simon and Garfunkle: Perfectly embodies Batman and the despair felt by those living in the bad parts of Gotham.

Don't stop me now-Queen: Any batfan listening to this sone must think of The Joker killing people just a little bit.

I'm going slightly mad-Queen: Same deal, but creepyer.

Stary stary night-Don McClain: Call me crazy, but for some reason this song makes me think of the Arkham inmates atending The Joker's funeral, with poison ivy lifting the body into the air with weeds and firefly lighting a funeral pyre.

The Show must go on-Queen: Makes me think of Batman and The Joker duking it out in an old theatre.

The Question said:

As for me....

Sounds of Silence-Simon and Garfunkle: Perfectly embodies Batman and the despair felt by those living in the bad parts of Gotham.

Don't stop me now-Queen: Any batfan listening to this sone must think of The Joker killing people just a little bit.

Stary stary night-Don McClain: Call me crazy, but for some reason this song makes me think of the Arkham inmates atending The Joker's funeral, with poison ivy lifting the body into the air with weeds and firefly lighting a funeral pyre.

The Show must go on-Queen: Makes me think of Batman and The Joker duking it out in an old theatre.

Heck yeah! A Queen fan! Queen rules. Another Queen song that reminds me of Batman is "The Invisible Man" from the Miracle album!

Queen and The Who own!

The Question said:

As for me....

I believe that song is called "Vincent", and the way you described it fitting into the Batman world makes it seem even creepier.

Really? I thought it was called stary stary night. Either way, that's what I see in my head when I listen. The line "how you sufferd for your sanity, how you tried to set them free" remindes me ALOT of how The Joker veiws himself and how his cronies veiw him. A sane man in a crazy world.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Heck yeah! A Queen fan! Queen rules. Another Queen song that reminds me of Batman is "The Invisible Man" from the Miracle album!

Invisible Man's a little goofy. More reminds me of Robin or Spiderman. Still...

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Queen and The Who own!

yes they do. But don't forget Simon and Garfunkle. And Don McClean.

In the Air tonight-Phil Collins

Overburdened-Disturbed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"