Songs they should use for The Batman (2021)

It is supposed to be a Batman film so why not use dark music to set the tone or the mood of Gotham

got you fam

When Chester died, I straight up ugly cried in my car to that song. Regardless of your feelings on Nu Metal, that song is cathartic as ****.

The live version which features a Chester/Chris Cornell duet just adds another layer of sadness.

As a fan of metal, I don’t really feel like it fits Batman. I’m getting Daredevil ‘03 flashbacks

I actually thought the 90s Batman movies used popular music very effectively. They knew when to use a regular score and when to not. That same approach would work for the next Batman movie.

This sounds out of a noir film. They should use something like that for one of the scenes of Bruce in a party or something

Full soundtrack of songs that I would go with:

Beautiful Lie (Junkie XL and Hans Zimmer)
U2 (Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me)
Ain't No Grave- Johnny Cash
Kiss from a Rose- Seal
Jay Z and Linkin Park- Numb/Encore Remix
The Batman Theme (Danny Elfman)
Hurt- Johnny Cash
Sympathy for the Devil- Guns n Roses

I really think that they CAN and SHOULD use this. An absolutely iconic theme of Batman, I don't know why but this gives me more "Batman" feel than both Zimmer's and Elfman's score.

Another song I would use is Evil Ways by Blues Saraceno

Also would go with My Immortal by Evanescence and another song I would go with would be by Fuel- Won't Back Down

Another song would be Fade Away by Staind

I don't like the idea of songs being put to use for Batman. It did not work for me in Burton's. Reeve's should follow Nolan instead and use original score throughout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"