Songs they should use for The Batman (2021)

How did this thread reach three pages, they shouldn't use any songs for Batman.

Make that

tenor.gif

I don't like the idea of songs being put to use for Batman. It did not work for me in Burton's. Reeve's should follow Nolan instead and use original score throughout.
Joker's scenes wouldn't be the same without the use of Partyman or Trust. I hope Purple Rain plays during all the motorcycle scenes.

Tip the hat to Elfman, play some Oingo Boingo.

Also, this would be awesome for a trailer.

Cradle of filth... the song Cthulhu Dawn or Saffron's curse would blend well with Gotham - I listen to these songs in the gym and I always picture Gotham and Batman battling it out with punks on carriages of fright trains..

I wouldn't mind an old school mtv style music video for the movie - we all loved U2 and seal back in the day.

David Bowie - Telling lies (in particular) and/or Dead Man Walking, would also work well. I think they have a good industrial, noir feel that from what I have seen so far, works well.

Select a modern artist of your choice to cover Batdance with new samples from the new movie. I'm only kind of joking.

I don't want any pop songs in this movie, personally. I love the Batman Forever soundtrack and I have fond memories of it as a kid, but please no pop songs hahaha

Though I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't think this would be cool: Batman infiltrates a nightclub (Iceberg Lounge?), with the strobe lighting and people on the dance floor below, and gets into a fist fight with some thugs (basically imagine a scene reminiscent of the ones from TDK in Maroni's club or DCAU World's Finest in the Metropolis nightclub) and this song is playing in the background:

Now I don't think a scene like that would fit in with the hyper-gritty noir aesthetic they're going for and I have no idea what modern-day nightclub would be playing a song from the early-mid 80s, but MAN is that a hot track!

And that’s on periodt.

But for real though, I would love to see Massive Attack be used somewhere in the movie or the marketing.

I was actually about to suggest some trip hop. Seems fitting for a darker Batman

Speaking of Massive Attack, I feel like this could straight up be Catwoman's theme song .

I think Scarecrow would probably be the villain that listens to Manson.

battinston is young rich & handsome, he might go to the Club and dance to Cardi B with Selina.

Marilyn Manson- If I Was Your Vampire

Wonder if Nirvana in the trailer is an indication of what’s to come...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"