Sonic and the Black Knight

That's good to hear, because even though Secret Rings really took advantage of the Wii Remote controls, it kind of scared off the hungry Sonic fans...

this game got like a 3/10 on IGN....too bad.

Wow...another Sonic game that sucks hardcore :o

What a surprise :o

Nintendo Power gave it an 8/10. That's a 6 average which seems right. I'd be curious to see more reviews though since the two so far are likely the extremes.

Why is it so hard to find a good designer/programmer for these games? The graphics are fine and the cinemas are beautiful, but the controls are awful and the gameplay is beyond lame.

Pay a lot of villagers gold with a button combo, sounds enthralling.

Sonic is such a simple concept, I have no idea what their problem is. They should seriously sell Sonic to Nintendo and let them make a good game.

Gamepro gave the game 2.5 out of 5 citing poor controls and level design

1Up has given it a C+

sonic...what have you become?

A joke...Sega has made him a freaking joke. Mario continues with nothing but success after success while Sega continous to ***** all over my childhood favorite.

I'm really sick of this ********. They'd better get there acts together before I pick up a talking sword and shove it up their corporate a$$.

Last edited:
So this game is ballz, just like I expected. It's the same cruddy trash Sega has been hawking for years, but with a sword and some other dumb gimmicks.

EARTH TO SEGA: all the gimmicks in the world won't amount to JACK SQUAT if the core gameplay is broken!

Something I want to know is...Who the **** buys these games?! They obviously sell a lot or Sega wouldn't keep shoveling out these abortions. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"