Sophia Di Martino as Sylvie

Dr. Evil

Eternal
Reaction score
Will be updated when we find out who she really is.

q53353c0lm671.jpg

the last name Laufeydottir does make it seem like she's Laufey's daughter where Loki was known as Odinson.

I absolutely adore her. She brings a different kind of energy I find absolutely engaging.

I am not sure who she is exactly. I think her being another Loki is most likely, but I could also see her being his daughter, real or adopted.

I absolutely adore her. She brings a different kind of energy I find absolutely engaging.

I am not sure who she is exactly. I think her being another Loki is most likely, but I could also see her being his daughter, real or adopted.

Richard E. Grant's Loki?

Hmmm...

Yeah, they’ve really got the casting right here. She’s perfect for this.

That sounds like some Doctor Who regeneration **** right there. I am for it!

I've thought that she should take over from Jodie Whittaker as Dr Who when she steps down after the next season.

I don't mind the character on paper, but I don't think she's that great in the show so far. Jeremy Jahns (and surprisingly) Grace Randolph were pretty spot on about that at least. In my personal circle I've mostly heard people complain about her performance as well. From my friends, partner, down to my niece, all thought that she wasn't that great. I think the script and direction is partly to blame as well though.

I personally think she did well with what she was given...

She seemed okay to me. Much the same as other British actresses in a sci-fi or cult TV show, so definitely not anything worse than that.

She seemed okay to me. Much the same as other British actresses in a sci-fi or cult TV show, so definitely not anything worse than that.

She's definitely doing better than Erin Kellyman did with Karli, which admittedly doesn't say much.

She's definitely doing better than Erin Kellyman did with Karli, which admittedly doesn't say much.

Sophia di Martino seems like an actress who could play in a drama like Broadchurch or as the Doctor in Doctor Who, or in some period drama. Erin Kellyman just seems like someone who'd be in some Merseyside drama as a disaffected youth.

Look, one must never judge off a single performance, or in isolation from writing, direction etc
But if I was such a person, I'd avoid watching anything if Erin Kellyman was in it, after FATWS.

I mean she's attractive and a really solid actress, so what's there not to like? I honestly don't see a single problem with her performance in this show because IMO she has been pretty great in the role so far, especially seeing her naturally playoff of so many different characters other than Tom Hiddleston's Loki.

Is ANYONE surprised DR is the one that brings us this "info"?

No?

Totally expected?

Par for the course?

Alright... Carry on.

I have to say this amalgamations of the Enchantress & Lady Loki was a brilliant idea by the writers. Given how Sophie has played this alongside Tom Hiddleston. I’d love to see her interaction with Chris Hemsworth as Thor.

If Sophia di Martino had red hair she'd look a bit like British television presenter Stacey Dooley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"