World Vince di Cola's score in TFTM

katiserge01

Civilian
Reaction score
just had to get this out of my chest, corny as this may come across to some of you. the scoring in the 07 movie hardly did anything for me to heighten the emotions in the scenes, unlike the 86 movie where the entire soundtrack had so much impact. recently, vince di cola's scoring affected me in an unexpected way.i've never been that moved by that scene of prime's death. but lately, i've been recalling a similar situation i was in at the job i've just quit from. i've been recalling the time when our beloved team leader (who was pretty much like Prime--a hero to most of us, and very much loved) was quitting from the company. i cried in secret after he confided to me that he was quitting. i had to be the first one in the team to know as i was his assistant. he was every bit my mentor in everything we did. when i listened to that score in prime's death, all the feelings i've had with that memory came rushing back. now, whenever i get to that scene, i bawl like a baby--if no one else is around of course.there. i apologize if I'm being too melodramatic. just had to express my feelings about di cola's very affecting score...

The score was one of the highpoints of the 86 movie.
every song perfectly chosen imo.
'The touch' possibly being the greatest placed song ever.
I do quite like the linking park song what i've done from the new st
but nowhere near as good as the original soundtrack
in my humble opinion

The score was one of the highpoints of the 86 movie.
every song perfectly chosen imo.
'The touch' possibly being the greatest placed song ever.
I do quite like the linking park song what i've done from the new st
but nowhere near as good as the original soundtrack
in my humble opinion

couldn't agree more! the soundtrack completely enhanced the movie. how i wish they used stan bush's version of the TF theme song for the 2007 movie. it certainly was more anthemic than the linking park version.

i feel robbed

i didnt know there was a stan bush version

gonna have to search it out

heck yeah. stan bush's songs in the movie were awesome. i have dare and the touch on my ipod

i have nearly the whole score ina secret folder on my phone.
I listen to them in secret on my way to work somedays lol

i feel robbed

i didnt know there was a stan bush version

gonna have to search it out

just check out stan bush's myspace page. it's there. it's not his version of the same linkin park song. it's his take on the movie itself. it's great!

Anyone else remeber Rocky IV? Also scored by Vince DiCola. WHich also happens to be my fave Rocky flick!

WHAT????

Didnt know that...

That soundtrack is wicked as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"