The Dark Knight Sorry if this has been posted, you guys will appreciate it though

Nathaniel Essex

Civilian
Reaction score
heathledgerjokernomakeusy1.jpg

sorry if its been posted, but there you have it. Heath Ledger with the scars and no make up.

nice pic but its already been posted in the discussion and non-discussion picture threads weeks ago

Nice..Where did you find these?

Those 'makeup' scars look like real scars indeed...

google lol, but yeah i dont think many people would have seen it and its a picture worth having its own thread

I can almost imagine this being a real mug shot if the Joker was arrested and people would finally get a look at his face after all the make up had been washed out.

his eyes seem so empty, there is no shine in them anymore, its weird how alot of dead people's eyes in photos look like that

OMG! THANK YOU for this Nathaniel! I've been avoiding spoilers like the Dickens leading up to the premiere so I haven't seen this.

^I think I know what he means, when someone dies and you look at their photos again, it definitely isn't the same as when they were alive ya know?

That pic kinda freaked me out at first, in a good way though. The Joker without make-up is quite a scary though.

It's pretty amazing how much the makeup adds to the character. Right now it looks like he's just relaxing and being chill, like a surfer dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"