The Dark Knight Magazine scan from Finland (No new pictures)

NotAShrimp

Civilian
Reaction score
Scanned this from Finnish magazine called "Seitsemän Päivää" (Seven Days):

jokerfinnishlz8.png

Here's the translation:

HEATH LEDGER FRIGHTENS AS THE JOKER

In summer 2008 comes new Batman movie at the premiere, called The Dark Knight Prologue.

In addition to adventures at Gotham City, there will also be Hongkong.

As Batman's enemy theres the Joker, which is presented by Heath Ledger.
"-We considered a couple of other actors also as the Joker, but versatility of Heath convinced us. His work has been always good in every movie he has acted in."

In the Dark Knight Prologue, the Joker is darker than ever, but there is also "easyer" side of him, producer Charles Roven told to Seitsemän Päivää (Name of the magazine) and introduced Batman's new futuristic vehicle.

Sorry for crappy translation, but I tried my best. :D
And for some reason the magazine keeps saying that the movie is called "The Dark Knight Prologue".

So yeah, nothing new I guess but I just felt like scanning and translating this to you guys.

Wow, those guys are a bit slow......

...........I guess, they'll never........FINNISH!........

hmm. interesting. i wonder about this "Easier" side that roven mentions.

Well I might add that the "Seven Days" is considered to be one of the crappiest magazines in Finland. :woot:

But it has lots of readers so that crappy article is just some good publicity.

i wouldn't read to much into the "easier" comment - it could just be down the the translation.

well i think robin just meant it's always cool to see people talking about batman. because it's batman.

also, batman doesn't get the publicity that spidey does. so maybe this time around batman and joker will be the talk of the town =D

My mother bought it. >___>

I just meant that the "Seven Days" is infamous for getting the facts all wrong. So it's completely understandable that they got the title of the movie wrong. :woot:

I guess we'll have to wait for the "Episodi" coverage. Maybe you can scan that too for our foreign friends! :yay:

I just meant that the "Seven Days" is infamous for getting the facts all wrong. So it's completely understandable that they got the title of the movie wrong. :woot:

I guess we'll have to wait for the "Episodi" coverage. Maybe you can scan that too for our foreign friends! :yay:

Maybe, if I can find the magazine in some store.
And also if I see any articles about The Dark Knight in any other Finnish magazines I will scan them.

Seven Days is a local trash magazine, that only old people read.

So you must forgive them for being slow :p

Yes, the correct translation of 'kevyempi' would be lighter.. well in this case, meaning he also has a lighter side. ;)

I actually first had the translation like that, but then I decided to go with "Easier". But yeah, anything that does the job. :D

a very good title( no new pics)

I didn't want to fool anyone, or make them think it would be scan with new pictures from the movie.

i can't read...finish? no that can't be right, what language is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"