Spawn 2 anyone?

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
What the **** is up with a Spawn sequel? I thought the original was pretty good at the time (minus the overuse of cgi during the hell scenes).

Oh, and all you Michael Jai White fans, please check out Undisputed 2. It's the straight to video sequel to the Ving Rhames/Wesley Snipes flick-Undisputed.
It was ****ing awesome! 100 times better than the original. I saw it on bootleg dvd, btw. White plays the same character that Ving Rhames played.

Your thoughts on Spawn.....

I say bring it on. Will John Leguizomo be returning also?

Spawn One... The best thing about it was John Leguizomo, he's the only reason I'd watch ti again because I love his performance. The special effects look like crap now, and quite frankly they could of done so much with the story and they didn't. The monster battles are terrible as well... I say remake because it could be awesome.

Dude I haven't seen this movie in so long, but I like it. I pretty much forgot the whole plot. I need to watch it again.

Spawn was an OK movie.
If it had a sequel, I'd see it.

This is like the 3rd thread for this movie in 2 months its like people have spawn 2 on the brain. Great now I feel like renting the movie friday.

No thanks! at one time, maybe. in fact, magazines were reporting for like, two years, that Tod McFarlan was making a second one, but nothing. now its been something like ten years and you can bet it'll never happen now. Especially since the comic isn't even popular anymore!

I loved the first spawn movie as a kid. I havent' seen it in ages but I bet it's still cool. It gets pooped on all the time but it got a lot of things right, I think. the suit. Leguizamo's clown. The casting for spawn. Or maybe it's cuz I never read the comic that I liked that stuff.... oh well. I liked th movie so a sequel would be a great idea to me.

Well I liked the movie better than the cartoon and comic. The 90s extream type art that was common back then made me want to tear my eyes out. And the cartoon was super boring.

McFarlane is still writing it apparently. He says no Clown and Sam and Twitch will be more central characters.

I'll stick with the Spawn toons.

I'll be awaiting "Spawn Returns"......(btw, they should call it that)

Loved the original, but he was so misused...

Hahahaha. WHAT?!?

God, get out yer POGS as well!:up:

NO! Spawn sucks ass, Todd MacFarlane is a ******, the movie was so god-awful that I BOUGHT it for 6 bucks because it's fun to laugh at the unfounded pomposity of Todd, the pre-West Wing desperate for money Sheen, the "Steel"-level laughable costume and some of the worst effects, plot and dialogue since the last Uwe Boll "movie" I watched.

Spawn is over, go get your dumb-ass cartoons and your 50 rip-off variant covers with the high school quality art and the doofy "extreme/wicked/bad-ass:rolleyes:" writing

LOL......a Spawn sequel is as good an idea as the MASK sequel. Hahahaha
Ridiculous.
Leave it to Golgo. :rolleyes:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Hahahaha. WHAT?!?

NO! Spawn sucks ass, Todd MacFarlane is a ******, the movie was so god-awful that I BOUGHT it for 6 bucks because it's fun to laugh at the unfounded pomposity of Todd, the pre-West Wing desperate for money Sheen, the "Steel"-level laughable costume and some of the worst effects, plot and dialogue since the last Uwe Boll "movie" I watched.

Spawn is over, go get your dumb-ass cartoons and your 50 rip-off variant covers with the high school quality art and the doofy "extreme/wicked/bad-ass:rolleyes:" writing

Ridiculous.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up: :)

There won't be a spawn sequel.

Do you guys realize the movie came out almost a decade ago?

IT'S NOT HAPPENING! IT'S A DEAD PROJECT!

Just like the comic is dead even though its still published.

Maybe a direct to video sequel with different actors, directors, etc...then its possible.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Hahahaha. WHAT?!?

Ridiculous.

Well put. :up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Hahahaha. WHAT?!?

Ridiculous.

Bravo

I think that if they were really gonna do a Spawn 2, they'd have done it by now.

Was Spawn 2 even in development hell?

If it was and still is, it should stay.

The world doesn't need a Spawn 2.
Wasted money.

HELL NO, Spawn had so much potential but it was a dissapointment to say the least, it was the biggest piece of crap I've ever seen.(next to the hulk and bb)

Spawn 2? What is this, 1997? No thanks :o

Let's see here, I don't like the Spawn comic, don't like the character and didn't like the movie.

That's a no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"