Hitman 2

Adrian Askarieh and Hannah Ware were on Square Enix's E3 show talking about the movie. They showed a featurette with some new clips. Rupert Friend talked about 47 being a clone and having no emotions but seeing them manifest.

A new trailer was rated and should be out soon.

New poster
hma47verb-finalsrgbjpg-eede81_610wIGN.jpg

Trailer 2

[YT]watch?v=yYONeB7X5Rk[/YT]

Are they sure they showed enough action scenes in that trailer? No?

This looks like utter garbage.

It does mate and i've given up getting a good Hitman film.

There isnt a big enough facepalm in the world for this mess, this will have to do for now:

:facepalm:

Good to see the worlds deadliest, SILENT ASSASSIN, flying a helicopter into a building. :whatever::whatever::whatever::o:o:o

Looks fun, if you were expecting stealth, you've come to the wrong party.

The agent thing looks kind of lame. The female agent having her "I know Kung Fu" moment while she's tied up.

Ah the old sneaky chopper into the building approach, gets em every time, never see ya coming! :sly:

The creativity of the action looks fun but it doesn't look like the people behind this get the games or the character at all.

I could have told you that before they even began filming. They never get video games, they didn't get the first Hitman either but I still enjoyed that movie, despite it's flaws.

Skip Woods wrote this even though they were trying to reboot the franchise. Skip Woods is probably one of the worst screenwriters out there.

X-Men Origins
Die Hard 5
The first Hitman

Skip Woods wrote this even though they were trying to reboot the franchise. Skip Woods is probably one of the worst screenwriters out there.

X-Men Origins
Die Hard 5
The first Hitman
I liked how Skip Woods thought he came up with a great catchphrase for John McClane with "I'm on vacation!" and it made no sense within the movie but was said all the time.

This looks ridiculously awesome. Like you're going to have a good laugh watching it.

I liked how Skip Woods thought he came up with a great catchphrase for John McClane with "I'm on vacation!" and it made no sense within the movie but was said all the time.

:funny: That line grated throughout the film, he even stuck it in the climactic action moment.

Ok, this looks a lot better...

[YT]LVqxMCZ3u6k[/YT]

Ok, this looks a lot better...

[YT]LVqxMCZ3u6k[/YT]

vid makes no sense to me, but ok.
atleast 'hitman' actually looks like 'hitman'/agent 47 in the games.

too bad the first hitman movie just sucked lame b*lls and was so fake and bad it was cringeworthy from start to finish. looks like they're able to do it again with the new movie. such a shame. I enjoyed the original hitman game a lot. deserved much better and has so much potential.

where did the movies with the quality of stuff like 'seven' go?

these movies are trying too much. as if it's already a hit and win just by having an actor cosplaying a game and 'intensely' looking at the camera.
it's not cool and it's not good.

personally i think these movies start off with a 'handicap'; the thought that it's already successfull just because it leans on a succesfull game.

it should just start and act like it isn't and it's new and they're going for a big risk.

instead, the cr*p just gets covered up by lensflares, graphic effects, and all kinds of extreme effects that are.....well....cool for a computer graphics tech short-film. not an actual movie.

let's hope they don't make another payne movie again.

You'd think that it'd be hard to screw up a premise as simple as "elite assassin kills people around the world." The effects/CGI also need some work.

Rated R for sequences of strong violence and some language.

Surprised. I know the first movie was R but I thought with the over the top action in this one, they were going for a wider audience.

My word could they get this any more wrong. Now we have a "Terminator" thrown into the film, because why the hell not. Just plain crazy :loco:

This lot know nothing about Hitman. Why the heck is the same team doing the reboot when the first film was crap?

This lot and the Resident Evil makers should be ashamed of their efforts.

Watching Rogue Nation yesterday I couldn't help but think how the Opera house sequence was more like a nod to the Hitman game than anything that's been in an actual Hitman movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"