SPAWN replica Movie costume with customized addtions..Pics

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
Reaction score
I just received these from a buddy of mine who I made this suit for on Halloween!

It was a killer Halloween season for us...My wife says I still havent recouperated but seeing these pics kind of makes it all worth the effort and long hours...Jay I have many more for you though,:)

This was modified to fit him as he's 230lbs. There's no foam backing in this and I substituded the backside with neoprene sheet with zipper...much cooler to wear and fit's like a glove now.

He made the light up eyes, weapons and costume additions all from scratch!!! End result...great looking customized suit!!!
Joe...that's your cape buddy!!! Thanks again for your help!

These are of the display..

Headshot.jpg

chest.jpg

Again...cant rotate it properly...
fullbody.jpg

And this is him wearing it.

Wearingsuit.jpg

Enjoy!!!

David

Looks like it came directly from the movie!
Looks terrific!!

Whoa! That is amazing! Your buddy is the s**t! Keep up the excellent work!

I give ya two thumbs way up! :up: :up:

Damn man. Keep posting this stuff. It's amazing.

Yeah, keep posting pal. This stuff is spectacular! I want to see more. More. More. More.

****ty movie, excellent outfit. Really good job.

Thanks everyone!!
Really means a lot.

I'm surprised so many find that it was a bad movie. I loved it!!!! Still think to this day that it's one of the BEST comic book hero films. Up there with Spiderman 1 and 2.

Here's my personal costume. The first one I made. I'm also wearing an original foam latex facial appliance made by KNB Effects for the film. I made everything on this BUT the head piece. Also this mask was not screen used, it was a spare.

Rotation_of_PDRM0332.jpg

When I met Michael Jay White he actually believed it to be one of his screen used costumes!! That was quite the compliment. If you look on the pec just beside the white V line you'll see his signature there.

I got him to sign mine, and I got the whole thing on video. Keep an eye on my website for the video of my meeting with 'THE MAN'!!

www.universaldesigns.ca

David

Whoa, that suit is awesome. How long does something like that take you to make, and what's it made of??

can you imagine having that thing in your room?

i would cry.

DAVIDYR1 said:
Thanks everyone!!
Really means a lot.

I'm surprised so many find that it was a bad movie. I loved it!!!! Still think to this day that it's one of the BEST comic book hero films. Up there with Spiderman 1 and 2.

Well, I had never been more embarrassed to be a comicbook fan than when I saw that movie... in the privacy of a hotel room. ;)

Anyway, how'd you do the light-up eyes out of curiosity?

I just received these from a buddy of mine who I made this suit for on Halloween!

It was a killer Halloween season for us...My wife says I still havent recouperated but seeing these pics kind of makes it all worth the effort and long hours...Jay I have many more for you though,:)

This was modified to fit him as he's 230lbs. There's no foam backing in this and I substituded the backside with neoprene sheet with zipper...much cooler to wear and fit's like a glove now.

He made the light up eyes, weapons and costume additions all from scratch!!! End result...great looking customized suit!!!
Joe...that's your cape buddy!!! Thanks again for your help!

These are of the display..

Headshot.jpg

chest.jpg

Again...cant rotate it properly...
fullbody.jpg

And this is him wearing it.

Wearingsuit.jpg

Enjoy!!!

David
Hello im a hude fan of spawn and i was wondering how much would this cost if it is too much for me could you send me instructions on how to make my own

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"