The Dark Knight Has This Been Posted? New Dawes Pic?

Cool. Cool as in that picture is on her IMDb page. :o

i wouldn't call it fan-fiction cornfred. i was just speculating.

Meanwhile, according to the teaser trailers, the lower criminals start to side with a single leader in desperation as the mobsters begin picking each other off. In the clip, Bruce Wayne and Alfred discuss the crime wave before Alfred lays the situation out on the line.

“You hammered them, and in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn’t fully understand,” he says, referring to the Joker. “Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Hmm, that's a different interpretation to the usual one. Most people think this means the mob hire Joker, here he's saying the thugs switch sides to become Joker goons?

Awesome spoilers!

Also, What's going on in Dallas theese days in beyond reason or human comprehension....it's now Destiny that they will win the Superbowl!

HOW DOES THIS **** NOT HAVE LIKE A THOUSAND PAGES??!!!!?!?!!!

GREAT FIND MY MAN!

“I’m not going for the same thing [Jack Nicholson] went for,” Ledger said in interviews. “That would be stupid. Tim Burton did a more fantastical kind of thing and Chris Nolan is doing nitty-gritty handheld realism. I love what [Nicholson] did, and that is part of why I want to do that role. But it would obviously be murder if I tried to imitate what he did.”

Jesus God. Heath has my complete confidence. If only everyone could see it that way. I just think it's so much sweeter that it's coming from the actual ****in Joker. Great ****.

Damn:wow:. Maggie ****ted on Katie Holmes.........

GREAT FIND MY MAN!

“I’m not going for the same thing [Jack Nicholson] went for,” Ledger said in interviews. “That would be stupid. Tim Burton did a more fantastical kind of thing and Chris Nolan is doing nitty-gritty handheld realism. I love what [Nicholson] did, and that is part of why I want to do that role. But it would obviously be murder if I tried to imitate what he did.”

Old quote from months ago.

GREAT FIND MY MAN!

Mostly because this article is OLD as other posters have pointed out. We discussed this to death over 2 months ago...

I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but we know about Two-Face initial appearence around scene 260, plus the murder his coin helps him committ in scenes 304,305,306 - and the life that is spared, plus the fact that there is his message for Gordon left around scene 320... in a movie that has 330 scenes.
Don't flame me, but from where do you know the scene numbers and what happens? WHich murders will he do? Sounds awesome, more of Two-Face comitting murders in TDK!!

In the issue, the Joker appears as a grinning mastermind who predicts his murderous crimes over the radio before meticulously carrying them out. Each cold-blooded, calculated killing ultimately ends with the victim’s face frozen into a solid, monstrous grin. If the film version follows closely, as the writers have said it will, expect plenty of chilling death scenes.

"Starting tonight, people will die. I'm a man of my word"
Sounds like something that would be broadcasted over the radio/tv if you ask me.:cwink:

As well as:

"By midnight tonight, the city will be mine!!!"

"What does it take for you people to join in???"

An extra involved in a Joker broadcast scene with Gary Oldman told me

Woah, seriously? If so, thats pretty sick. The line "..the city will be mine" really makes it seem like Joker has one pretty big ass plan up his sleeve, probably involves the scene where he has the machine gun, with fire all around.

That pic of Gyllenhaal is from "Mona Lisa Smile" or some film shemade; its old.

ha. I remember alot of people FLIPPING OUT when we heard that Two-Face would use cgi a few months ago. I don't see the big deal. It makes perfect sense.

great article. missed it the first time somehow

Don't flame me, but from where do you know the scene numbers and what happens? WHich murders will he do? Sounds awesome, more of Two-Face comitting murders in TDK!!

there were a couple of call sheets floating around. they describe the scenes that will be shot that day/week, with scene numbers

one of the scenes is Two-Face tracking down Maroni. he finds him with his driver and flips his coin. it spares Maroni but the driver gets it.

I'm beginning to think the dent in the bar thing is the ending of TDK something like the Joker card in BB. The audience will see the scarred half of his face and immediately assume Two Face.

Im warming up to the idea of the Riddler. Better him and all this cameos and not Catwoman. Thanks fceeviper.They mix up some new and old reports altogether and I hope Maggie's subtle insult gets her jokerized in the movie. Last week Variety's WB insiders told Inside Edition and Clint Morris from Moviehole said there was no meeting with Warner Bros. and Katie regarding Wonder Woman because WB is not working with Holmes *for the time being because they are particularly unhappy that she didn't do The Dark Knight*.

I'm guessing that Two Face has as much screen time at the end of TDK that Venom had at the end of SM3. Hopefully he won't suffer the same fate but set himself the position to be the lead villain in the third movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"