The Dark Knight Has This Been Posted? New Dawes Pic?

I'm beginning to think the dent in the bar thing is the ending of TDK something like the Joker card in BB. The audience will see the scarred half of his face and immediately assume Two Face.

Me and a friend thought the same thing....but would nolan really show parts of the final scene to us in a trailer??? I think there is a bigger cliffhanger!

Me and a friend thought the same thing....but would nolan really show parts of the final scene to us in a trailer??? I think there is a bigger cliffhanger!

I agree.

However, what ever the cliffhanger is, it will be with Two-Face.

So I think both of you guys are spot on.

In other words, maybe the bar scene is the second to the last, or third scene. Then Dent goes on a killing spree.

Or maybe the bar scene is the end, and the camera pans back to show Harley making out with some kid named Dick, and Croc and Bane are playing cards.

Nolan does know how to throw a scrurveball.

there were a couple of call sheets floating around. they describe the scenes that will be shot that day/week, with scene numbers

one of the scenes is Two-Face tracking down Maroni. he finds him with his driver and flips his coin. it spares Maroni but the driver gets it.
Cool, are these still somewhere available? Would love to see them.

Why would Nolan use CGI for Two-Face make up? He wants to use as little CGI as possible and you don't need CGI for a scarred face...

They sure as hell did for the BB trailers. Batman flying down the building was shown in most of the trailers and it was the final shot of the film.

It's got the scene numbers on the next page, gives you an idea of where it all happens in the film

Why would Nolan use CGI for Two-Face make up? He wants to use as little CGI as possible and you don't need CGI for a scarred face...

yeah, me too. i dont know why they would use cgi for that. as soon as i heard that, i thought of this.

they used CGI to enlarge his mouth i think, and it actually worked quite well with useing CGI on a face. but the thing is, it would only be the side of dents face, not any moving parts, except maybe the scarred side of his mouth. i actually thought tommy lee jones scarred face wasnt too bad, it was his acting that was lame.

They sure as hell did for the BB trailers. Batman flying down the building was shown in most of the trailers and it was the final shot of the film.

yeah....that was dissapointing. i wanted it to be in the other parts of the film, not the ending. but it was also an action shot, so of course they would use that in commericials and trailers. but this "dent" thing is not an action shot, its a plot point. so who knows.

I just can't wait to see this movie! I haven't been this exited for a movie since Spider-man 2 (no, not 3, 2!)

I agree.

However, what ever the cliffhanger is, it will be with Two-Face.

So I think both of you guys are spot on.

In other words, maybe the bar scene is the second to the last, or third scene. Then Dent goes on a killing spree.

Or maybe the bar scene is the end, and the camera pans back to show Harley making out with some kid named Dick, and Croc and Bane are playing cards.

Nolan does know how to throw a scrurveball.

Nolan is very very anal about giving stuff away, Two Face is no secret so I don't think that will be the cliffhanger. I'm still thinking/hoping that the cliffhanger will be Joker getting away.

Nolan is very very anal about giving stuff away, Two Face is no secret so I don't think that will be the cliffhanger. I'm still thinking/hoping that the cliffhanger will be Joker getting away.

hopefully the cliffhanger is the joker basically killing everyone. the second sequel should focus on him killing more people, in new and inventive ways.

yeah, me too. i dont know why they would use cgi for that. as soon as i heard that, i thought of this.

they used CGI to enlarge his mouth i think, and it actually worked quite well with useing CGI on a face. but the thing is, it would only be the side of dents face, not any moving parts, except maybe the scarred side of his mouth. i actually thought tommy lee jones scarred face wasnt too bad, it was his acting that was lame.

...what movie is that from? It looks like LOTR, but I dont recall ever seeing that in the movies.

Don't worry, Michael Caine will give away the secret during an interview at some point.

hopefully the cliffhanger is the joker basically killing everyone. the second sequel should focus on him killing more people, in new and inventive ways.
Perhaps instead of a third movie... just a Batman villian reunion at Arkham with a clip reel, highlighting the Joker's best murders.

...what movie is that from? It looks like LOTR, but I dont recall ever seeing that in the movies.

its From ROTK. reason you probably didnt see it is because he wasnt featured in the theatrical cut, he was in the extended DVD version of the film. he's awsome man, you should check it out.

I think he meant the Maggie Gyllenhaal pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"