Sequels Spider-Man 5 Ending

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
I've thought up of something... what if they did a ending for SM5 where Electro and Spidey were battling in Broadway. Kind-of do a final swing moment where they show Spidey swinging thru Broadway as lightning bolts follow him. The heroic ending music (that's been played at the ending of every Spidey movie) plays.

That would be sweet!

Maybe even hire Elfman to do an extended version of that music theme JUST for this battle. ;)

Possibly even add Carnage into the mix during this battle.

(I feel this would add a lighter tone to the movies again)

I like the darker tone to the movies, but i feel with SM4 (and the possibility of the Man-Spider, Lizard story) that they'll drive people away for it being way to dark ALL the time. I'm just afraid they'l forget that Spidey's a cool guy.

Anyway, in SM5 they need to return to the lighter tone of the movies. ;)

SM1 and 2 = Light and heroic
SM3 and 4 = Dark and horrific
SM5 and 6 = Light and heroic again

How about this:

Electro: I swear I am gonna fry that bug if its the last thing I do...
Mysterio: Not before I drive that creepy crawler completely insane
Kraven: The man who foiled my last hunt is soon to become the hunted
Vulture: My claws will cut that webbing like a knife through hot butter
Sandman: This time... Its personal

King Pin: If you clowns want Spiderman... you are gonna need a captain who can take him down

(The men look on as a door opens and a figure walks down the stairs with a cigar in his hands)

Dock Ock: Say... what have you done with my tentacles?

How about this:

King Pin: If you clowns want Spiderman... you are gonna need a captain who can take him down

(The men look on as a door opens and a figure walks down the stairs with a cigar in his hands)

HA!!! I would like SOMETHING like that, though...

Ya the idea came to me a while back when I came out with my new trilogy plot...

SM4: with Lizard, Kraven, and the intro to Fisk (Electro side villain)

SM5: Scorpion and Mysterio if Cambell comes back as Beck (if not I'd go with carnage). Introduce Felicia Hardy. I also had Nick Fury in. It could explain how most of the villains (in the Sinister 6) were being held captive for all this time by the S.H.I.E.L.D. (Not my own idea but I liked it and used it) KingPin and Fury make a deal where Fury provides KingPin with the muscle needed to bring in Spiderman once and for all

SM6: Sinister 6, Black Cat, and the Spider Slayers.

I wrote up the plot a while back in an old thread... too lazy to dig for it.
Ofcourse it wouldn't be exactly like that. Glad to see some people coming around :yay:

How about this:

um, you're not purposely taking that from Pirates of the Carribean are you? =)

Repeat after me:

NO

SINISTER

SIX

IN THE

SPIDER-MAN MOVIES!!

Sure, it works great in comics, but these are MOVIES. Different media, the Sinister Six would never work.

Repeat after me:

NO

SINISTER

SIX

IN THE

SPIDER-MAN MOVIES!!

Sure, it works great in comics, but these are MOVIES. Different media, the Sinister Six would never work.

I agree. Way too many villians. It would just be one big action orgy with no plot or story. If you want to kill the franchise, adding the Sinister Six would be the way to go.

You forgot to add IMO ^^^... don't know about you guys... but I ain't interested in seeing a buildup leading into Carnage for the next trilogy... and I doubt Venom will be coming back...

um, you're not purposely taking that from Pirates of the Carribean are you? =)

You don't think? Nah it was just a joke but I do want to see something like that... Ock can easily be brought back... just would just be kinda weird if Molina didn't come back, but he said he'd do it... considering comments from Arad that the franchise won't be taking too long a lay off Molina still might be open for it if SM6 is out by 2014/2015 ish... only a ten year from gap which isn't that bad for a sequel. If they can get him back its a no brainer so repeat after me:

Sinister 6 for SM 6

A sinister six could work with a good script though. However if they were to ever do that, it would have to be the 6th movie so they could end the series with a bang.

Here was my plot idea for THE SINISTER 6... it may be corny... but let me honestly know what you guys think and then tell me if you still thinks it can't work:

MJ gets Spiderman a gig in a MAJOR motion picture. Spiderman is not playing his actual self but a similar character. Starring in the film is Matilda Aceveda... the most popular 18 year old actress in the country. Before shooting begins... Quentin Beck is fired as chief editor in the special effects department and is furious. The KingPin, meanwhile, with his growing animosity towards Spiderman building from the previous two flicks, has a plan to set Spiderman up... and he wants to make it public... he hires Beck to be his inside man when Beck seeks revenge on the movie's producers. His mastery in the art of illusions and trickory and can be of great assistance in this job.

The scene involves Matilda falling from a 50 story building with Spiderman swooping down and grabbing her... nevertheless she is still provided a safety harness... KingPin's inside men tamper with the safety equipment right before the shoot... rendering it useless... Beck positions himself on a near by building... when Matilda is dropped Spiderman swoops in... the cord snaps and she starts to scream... Beck's illusions confuse Spiderman as he swoops down... he feels dazed and confused... he looks up and sees 3-5 falling Matildas... he doesn't know which one it is and she falls to her death

Spiderman swings off the set feeling disgusted and sick... he doesn't turn himself in... the media and the police want some serious answers... the new Cpt demands Spiderman turn himself in or be charged with man slaughter...

KingPin knows MJ's relationship with Spiderman... he sends his men to try to convince her to talk Spiderman into turning himself in... she requests Spiderman to do it but Parker swears he had to have been set up... KingPin as no choice. He goes public and demands he will hire the personel to bring in the wall crawler... in a cameo by Nick Fury... Fury and the S.H.I.E.L.D have top secret men in custody with superhuman powers... the lineup includes Vulture, Sandman (if alive from SM3), Kraven (if alive after SM4) and the return of the Dock... King Pin adds his own man to the group in Electro... Beck joins the team as Mysterio... with the backing of the public and even the police... they form the Sinister 6 and promise NY there is no where for Spiderman to hide...

While I personally enjoyed it, I'll use X-Men: The Last Stand as an example. There were so many villains that some (not me) complained. And you want to have 6 in one movie? Ok, there goes character development....right out the window! And don't even try to have an inner story about Peter Parker, if you want to have a movie with 6 villains, you have to devote all the time to them...so I guess there will be no development in Peter's or MJ's characters.

And Peter and MJ haven't been developed already in the previous two films? Sandman already had his origins in SM3 and he was an original member... Kraven would be in SM4 and he would be developed... Doc Ock has been developed... I gave you a way you could use Beck... Electro would have also appeared in previous films if I had it my way... I am not really seeing the logic in your argument when a previous five movies dealt with character development

And Peter and MJ haven't been developed already in the previous two films? Sandman already had his origins in SM3 and he was an original member... Kraven would be in SM4 and he would be developed... Doc Ock has been developed... I gave you a way you could use Beck... Electro would have also appeared in previous films if I had it my way... I am not really seeing the logic in your argument when a previous five movies dealt with character development
Oh, so if the first 5 movies have character development, then it's ok if they don't in SM6? So everyone will come out of SM6 the same way that they went into it? Yeah, lemme tell ya, that's a GREAAAAAT movie.

THats your opinion dude... it doesn't mean characters won't develop and it doesn't mean we will get a one and a half hour action flick... you don't back up a single statement... LTS is a horrible example because they butchered the Pheonix saga not only b/c the movie was too short... but they made stupid decisions of how to handle the characters... if you think SInister 6 is an over kill then back it up... tell me why its an overkill... don't just assume characters won't develop.... don't assume it will be a one and a half our eye candy flick like TLS... was ROTK over kill? How many villains were in that you tell me... how many different characters? What would you tell me? Oh but they were established in parts one and two.... well what if they were 3 more movies before ROTK... that would probably be character overkill and not enough action... and were all the characters the same after ROTK?

YOu assume that every villain is going to be introduced on the spot like Juggernaught was... if they do it right that simply won't be the case... as I said in my short plot idea Beck's character can be interwoven into a similar plot... KingPin and electro will have already been established if I was directing 4-6... and as far as Dock Ock coming back... why the hell not? Did Gandalf come back? Jean Grey? Agent Smith? The list goes on and on and on.... how many times did the Terminator come back with the alternate power source... once scene showing the tentacles coming back to life and swimming Ock to shore is all it takes... and if the plot is about Spiderman being an enemy to the public in some way... its a good excuse to team these guys up and bring Spidey down

I posted a short plot... if you think it sucks or can't work let me know why... but don't just say it can't work because of TLS and sh:tty examples that have nothing to do with anything... the truth is... a Sinister Six CAN work... if handled properly... now if you want the buildup to SM6 lead into Carnage thats something else... but as a series finally what villain could possibly hold his own

I agree with Eddie Brock Jr. on this one.

Ok then, name me one good movie with 6 main villains then. If you have trouble thinking of one, then that's the point. IT DOESN'T WORK. Never has, never will. There are certain untouchable stories when it comes to the big screen:

Sinister Six
Clone Saga
Secret Wars
Sins Past
Maximum Carnage

And that's just to name a few.

Ok then, name me one good movie with 6 main villains then. If you have trouble thinking of one, then that's the point. IT DOESN'T WORK. Never has, never will. There are certain untouchable stories when it comes to the big screen:

Sinister Six
Clone Saga
Secret Wars
Sins Past
Maximum Carnage

And that's just to name a few.

And the fact that that was all you had to say to back it up just shows you are firmly comitted to your opinion and don't feel the need to debate it... ain't nothing wrong with that, just tells me you didn't (or could'nt) come up with a decent argument other than raising one question... so I don't have anything else on this... and btw... who said every villain in Sinster 6 would be a main villain... you got the Doc... then you got everybody else... so yes... there are many movies with 6 villains with one or two of them being the central ones...

And the fact that that was all you had to say to back it up just shows you are firmly comitted to your opinion and don't feel the need to debate it... ain't nothing wrong with that, just tells me you didn't (or could'nt) come up with a decent argument... so I don't have anything to say otherwise... and btw... who said every villain in Sinster 6 would be a main villain... you got the Doc... then you got everybody else... so yes... there are many movies with 6 villains with one or two of them being the central ones...
Then make a movie with only those 1 or 2 central villains. There's no reason to blow your budget on the special FX required for 6 villains if you're only going to really focus on 1 or 2 of them.

What is Sins Past?

I do agree, however, that the other stories are too...outlandish for Raimi and crew to tackle. I mean, they've set up this realistic environment for Spider-Man to live in, and, to bring in clones or dead characters (Doc Ock for Sinister 6) would go against everything that the writers and actors and director have set up.

What is Sins Past?

I do agree, however, that the other stories are too...outlandish for Raimi and crew to tackle. I mean, they've set up this realistic environment for Spider-Man to live in, and, to bring in clones or dead characters (Doc Ock for Sinister 6) would go against everything that the writers and actors and director have set up.
Sins Past is the world's worst retcon, in which we find out that Norman Osbourne had secretly slept with Gwen Stacy. Gwen then got pregnant and fled to France or something. She had twins, Gabriel and Sarah. Years later, Gabriel and Sarah returned to kill Spider-Man because the Green Goblin told them that Spider-Man killed their mother. Gabriel then became the Grey Goblin, and a bunch of other crap happened...

Oh yea, I forgot about that.

Yea, definitely no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"