Sequels Characters (Not Just Villains) You Want to See SM4-6

FaT_tONle

Avenger
Reaction score
Alright we have a bunch of threads with this sort of talk all split up so I guess we can organize it here... SM 1-3 we had three players... (Peter Parker... Mary Jane... Harry Osborn)... supporting characters from SM1-3... (Dr. Conners, Daily Bugle, Ben Parker, Aunt May)... so my question is... who replaces these character in SM4-6... let me orgainize what I think first and then let me hear what you think...

Major Players for SM4-6

1) Peter Parker- can't do these movies without him ofcourse... gotto recast Tobey and bring in a fresh face though if Sony is serious about doing three more. If they retract on that... might as well try to get the entire cast back for a final go around.

2) Mary Jane Watson- Still should be the primary love interest... It's "all about THAT girl" anyway. But she needs to take a step back in SM4... have her career start soaring and let her go off on an extended leave of absence to explore her career more... should be in the beginning an the end of SM4... but is still a major player later on... puts her relationship with Peter on haitus at the end of SM4 and therefore should be recasted in a smaller role... for now.

Supporting Players:

3) Gwen Stacy- Totally under developed and will be back for SM4... to be killed of course... the primary love attraction for Parker in SM4... let them get closer... kill her off the final act of SM4...

4) Aunt May- Will probably be recasted since Rosemary Harris is getting up there... she still serves a vital purpose to Peter Parker... keep her around

5) Dr. Conners- Will carry SM4 as the main villain... could still be a supporting player aiding Parker for SM5/6 if Dylan Baker still wants to continue playing the role. Otherwise write him out beyond that...

6) The Bugle- Everyone needs to be back in some way shape or form... recasting is an absolute last resort but will be necessary if Simmons leaves... but I think he will stay... I don't like recasting roles for minor characters but if Liz Banks and Bill Nunn leave you gotto replace them with different actors or different characters... or at least get someone just as hot to play Betty...

The NEW Players for SM4-6

Eddie Brock- He's dead people... move on

Felicia Hardy (Black Cat)- Oh hell yes... might have to switch her origin up a bit... could be tied in with MJ's career... I'd like to see a rivalry brewing between her and MJ for SM5... maybe a cameo in SM4 but she really shouldn't have a huge role immediately as long as Gwen is in the picture

Wilson Fisk aka "The KingPin"- Yeah I'll get a lot of crum on this one... but tell me people... you NEED an over-arching villain in EVERY move from SM4-6... it doesn't mean it HAS to be a Sinister 6 for SM6 just because Kingpin is in... who is going to replace Norman Osborn as the over arching villain otherwise? Cassidy (Carnage)? Kingsley (Hopgoblin)? Uhah... doesn't work... Kingpin is the mastermind villain and should be a MAJOR player in every movie here on out... and again it doesn't mean it has to lead into the Sinister 6... and Sony has the money to get the rights and they should go out and get him instead of blowing all their money on Tobey and Dunst

MacDonald Gargan- Has ties with the Bugle and Jameson... eventually becomes Scorpion... instead of doing what they did to Brock... they can flesh him out first in SM4... let us see his character well documented and developed before he wears his costume in SM5... there is just no room for both him AND Lizard if we are gonna have Kraven in SM4 as well...

John Jameson- Not much potential left... don't like the idea of Manwolf... they need to do something different with this guy... instead of bringing back another symbiate from space... he could die in an accident where Spidey was unable to save him in time... that could really tick off Jameson in SM5...

i like your idea behind scorpion. JJJ gets pissed off at spider-man for his sons death and pays gargan (a down on his luck freelancer?) to go thru some testing and kill spidey.

id love to see kraven but how would they incorporate him?

and the Sinister 6 would be great to see but no doc ock cause he redeems himself as does sandman.

BonesawMcGrawSavage53.JPG

Throughout the films, they should keep the following characters in addition to Peter and MJ:

Aunt May, J. Jonah Jameson, Doctor Connors, Gwen Stacy, Captain Stacy, Betty Brant, Robbie Robertson and Hoffman (he should definitely come back). I could see both of the Stacys being killed off in one of the films.

In Spider-Man 4, I think there should only be two villains: Lizard and Kraven. Peter tries to protect Lizard from Kraven while also trying to stop him. Lizard lives and Connors goes back to his family at the end. Kraven could die at the hands of the Lizard, though. I don't think many would complain about that. He did die in the comics, after all. Meanwhile, Peter could finally propose to MJ.

In Spider-Man 5, I'm thinking Electro as the main villain, with Black Cat as a sort of anti-hero. There would be a love triangle between her, Spidey and MJ. Other minor characters could be introduced, such as Glory Grant and Nathan Lubensky. Captain Stacy could die in this movie, similar to how he died in the comics. He could sacrifice himself to save a child from falling debris. At the end, Electro would be taken to jail.

In Spider-Man 6, Carnage could come in. The piece of symbiote left in Connors' lab in Spidey 3 could bond with Cletus Kasady. Carnage could kill either Gwen or Black Cat (or both), driving Peter over the edge. The symbiote would be destroyed for good at the end of the movie. The movie could also end with Peter and MJ's wedding.

i dont think electro can be a main villian. to me it should go something like this
4- carnage, black cat, (maybe cameo by minor villian like shocker, something mostly used as a joke)
5-lizard and kraven and introduce Gargan
6-scorpion and the return of venom (maybe not even brock but at least venom) and end with the weeding of mj and peter (good cameo moment for everyone in the past movies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"