Sequels Who came up with the idea of Kraven being in Spider-Man 4?

R

rolston3492

Seriously, when did everyone come to this conclusion?

He is probally the dumbest villian besides The Rocket Racer(the black guy that rode around on a jet-powered skateboard)

Heres what it would be:

Spider-Man vs. a zoo keeper and his animals

Did any of you ever think about that?

Villians for Spider-Man 4?

VENOM(hes still alive, remember the test tube that Dr. Connors has of the symbiote)please dont start an arguement about Venom, that isnt the point of this thread

Lizard

Hobgoblin(Someone discovers the Lair and Golden Mask?)

Mysterio

Electro

*I was thinking about Carnage for SM4 but then i thought about saving him for SM5

And.... thats why you never be involved with a Spiderman production any time soon...

Read Kraven Last Hunt, one of the best Spidey stories out there

And.... thats why you never be involved with a Spiderman production any time soon...

not trying to be, but i just disagree with the whole Kraven idea

BTW i read your SM4 story, sounds good and makes sense except for the fact that Wilson Fisk is arrested in Daredevil.

Idk, i was really hoping for a maximum carnage to be a future SM movie, maybe not four but w/e

Thanks for reading it... will be finished in a week or so... gotto make some revisions though... I hope it will turn out good... Maximum Carnage is a no no for me too... and this new Kingpin would be white... not MCD from Daredevil

People came up with Kraven because it seemed like a perfect match with Lizard. While Spidey is trying to stop Lizard he also has to defend him from Kraven. Its a pretty good idea.

People came up with Kraven because it seemed like a perfect match with Lizard. While Spidey is trying to stop Lizard he also has to defend him from Kraven. Its a pretty good idea.

Thank you Catman

I like that idea.

Yeah, unlike SM3, the Villains complement each other nicely

Sometimes the villains that seem the lamest can possibly have the best stories. I have said this over and over and over again. Its all about the writing. Great writing can create sound and solid characters. Eddie Brock in this movie was a victim of horrible writing. You have to care or feel something for these characters other wise they are empty. As long as Kraven is written well and complements the Lizard and not over shadow him he would be outstanding to feel the secondary villain role.

^
Kraven fits with the Lizard so much better than Carnage would.

all you need is to use Torment and Kravens last hunt and you have your movie right there.

Why?

Because Lizard is possibly the strongest A-lister yet who has not been used. They could tie in Lizard with Peter and MJ trying to get married (I'm talking early engagement building to a wedding) and dealing with it as Conners' fate is tearing his family apart.

Kraven fits well as a villain trying to kill Conners and Peter is trying to protect him having learned forgivness and wants to cure Conners. This could peak Kraven's interest (and would avoid lame villain team-ups ever again)

and lead to a detour in what is considered one of the greatest Spider-Man stories ever written hands down, Kraven's Last Hunt.

Kraven defeats Spidey quickly and buries him alive. MJ has to find and save him so he can save Lizard from Kraven. It is different, it is dynamic and it would bring Peter/MJ together closer.

If we see another set of villains bent on just killing Spidey or NYC it will be boring. Having one villain be a rampaging monster who Peter is protecting from another villain who simply is taking Peter out of the way is a great new storyline. One that ties into MJ well.

Freshness is key at this point. And fewer villains is important too, now.

QFT

The difference between the thinking of most fans and the thinking of Raimi is that he thinks of the STORY first, and then which villains suit it, rather than the other way round.

as long as kraven does not go hand to hand vs the lizard im fine with DACROWE's idea.

besides, everyone knows kraven's baby got stole by a bear holding a shark so he is no longer relevant.

The difference between the thinking of most fans and the thinking of Raimi is that he thinks of the STORY first, and then which villains suit it, rather than the other way round.
Thats the most important thing is the story. And had he been allowed to roll with HIS original story in 3 it would have been much better.

As long as Kraven's leotard doesn't come off looking cheesy on film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"