World Spider-Man Animated Series

Rodrigo90

Wink wink ;)
Reaction score
Does anybody remember that CGI show?

Where Neil Patrick Harris did the voice of Spider-Man?

Rob Zombie did the voice of Dr Connors. Even Michael Clarke Duncan did the voice of Kingpin.

And it really pissid me off cause it ended on a cliffhanger,with Spidey throwing his costume in the river...remember that?

Yes, my site was devoted to it at first. Then it got cancelled:csad:

Eh Neil was awesome but everything else about the show felt like Spider-man with nothing but MTV twists to it.The episodes put more emphasis who was providing the voices then what the stories where.The Lizard episode was probably the best.

Does anybody remember that CGI show?

Where Neil Patrick Harris did the voice of Spider-Man?

Rob Zombie did the voice of Dr Connors. Even Michael Clarke Duncan did the voice of Kingpin.

And it really pissid me off cause it ended on a cliffhanger,with Spidey throwing his costume in the river...remember that?

yeah that was a pretty cool show to be honest. the animation was ok, but it was an entertaining show no doubt. seemed that this show took place between the first and second Spidey movies.

and like all of MTV's best shows, it just had to be cancelled. that network seriously has the notoriety to cancel all their good shows (Beavis & Butthead, Jackass, Fear, Spidey, etc), yet they keep all their crappy shows like The Hills and Laguna Beach :whatever:

Eh Neil was awesome but everything else about the show felt like Spider-man with nothing but MTV twists to it.The episodes put more emphasis who was providing the voices then what the stories where.The Lizard episode was probably the best.

yeah, that Lizard one was sweet

Yeah, it shouldn't have been on MTV in the first place.

It certainly had some phenomenal fight scenes, which was one of the weakest parts of the 90's animated series, so that was kind of a plus....

I was disappointed it ended on a cliffhanger and then MTV dropped it. For that reason, it will never be a part of my collection...same with the FOX Silver Surfer animated series...:ss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"