Spider-man Movie Repaints

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
SWEET! some of these actually look bad ass

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HMV69414A
_AUTOIMAGES_HMV69416Alg.jpg

_AUTOIMAGES_HMV69414Alg.jpg

totally getting the transforming and black suit spidey... and might be able to get new goblin easier.. not sure whats dif on him.. and if anything is new with venom.. love ocks prop too

GG and NG have pumpkin bombs
this might be the poseable tentacles doc ock
nothing diff about venom
ill probably get all those spideys except black

Love the black/red suit Spidey. They all look pretty good, but the Human Spider leaves something to be desired.

there all repaints from all 3 spidey lines people.. meaning all 6inch..

venom also has silver paint.. cant remember if the normal one does or not

and wrestler spidey rocks, hes wearing a rubber costume... under it is spidey. great figure from the first line

there all repaints from all 3 spidey lines people.. meaning all 6inch..

venom also has silver paint.. cant remember if the normal one does or not
regular venom had silver paint too,which is why people complained about it

Nothing I'll get.....not much different on them....except the one.....cool for that Base to be available again (the birdy head one)....how will they fit a base in there though?

Also cool to see the wrestler Spidey again

what do you mean how? those were case orders.. i doubt there box sets

high class figures, i'd say that ock is probably a lil on the skinny side but meh...

i love how people are so seriously acting like they've never seen these figs... Ock is the same ock thats been made about 4 times, that came out during Spidey 2... and Wrestler spidey came out during spidey 1... there just repaints people not new figs

These are very cool Spidey figures. I wonder if the Wrestling Peter looks different than first movie figure.

his pants look like a different blue... but other then that he looks the same

high class figures, i'd say that ock is probably a lil on the skinny side but meh...
his coat is covering over half of his chest in that pic, hes still fat as he was when the SM2 version came out, and when they SMT version came out 3 months ago

ock also seems to have more of a green coat then a tan in the repaint

and after scoring fugly Jane yesterday, ill be waiting to get this black suite spidey (more articulation), and new goblin (due to pumpkin bomb)

what new articulation is there on black spidey?
looks exactly the same

what new articulation is there on black spidey?
looks exactly the same

thats not an ab crunch, thats the ab swivel thing they have been doing as of late (sandman,venom,and new goblin all had it)

do you honestly think hasbro would retool just the ab/chest?
but still give us the same crappy arms and no waist, they should have just finished the job and made the red/black one completely black

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"