New Movie Masters at Entertainment Earth pics!!!

Nice! Thank's much for the link. I'm looking forward to all of these. I'm actually really pleased with the pre-batsuit Batman, though the mask doesn't seem to fit too well. Two-face can't come soon enough.

gosh i cant wait!!
gonna get BRJ, jail cell joker and two-face....may,june, and july!!!
geez

haha......good luck!!!!
they look amazing in those pictures though

Actually look very good
too bad they're only the prototypes

for those of you too lazy to click...

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMTP6167Alg.jpg

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMTP6167BLG.jpg

Seems Joker has arm articulation. Look at the arm closest to Two Face, seems twisted.

I'll probably buy the Dent and Wayne, though I am tempted to get the Jail Cell Joker.

they look good but I have one question for ya...

where is harvey dent?

I'll definitely be picking up one of each of these! And it looks like they fixed the error of having Two-Face's hand burnt as well.

First they said a March release now June/July? oh well, I'll wait. :O

preordered Jail Joker and Two-Face from Forbidden Planet, they had release scheduled for May. Never trust them with dates though.

Wow, these looks really good especially the Jail Cell Joker.

Too bad they wont hit with a one year anniversary of wave 1. That's kind of a slow production rate huh?

Maybe we should all just split the cost on the boxes so we don't have search for months to get them this time.

for those of you too lazy to click...

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMTP6167Alg.jpg

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMTP6167BLG.jpg

Ok.....THOSE look awesome...what we are going to get? Completely different :whatever:

I'm not saying the figures will be bad or anything...just not good as those. For instance the bodies on those figures look proportioned and well done....'thicker' if you will....the bodies that we will ultimately get in the stores are the same goddamn Joker Goon body that is super skinny and dinkey in comparison....malnourished I'd say.

Also is anyone else getting confused slash slightly pissed off about the release dates who is in the waves when they are coming out what the ratio of chase figures to regular figures are?!? it's makin my friggin head hurt over here!

Batman Movie Masters Release dates and Waves

Wave 1 (May)--Batman, Batman (v2), Batman (v2x3), Joker (Jail), Joker (Joker),

Wave 3 (Nov)--Two Face, Harvey Dent (1:1000000), Batman (x4/2)

Wave 2 (Dec)--Bank Robbery Joker, Bank Roberee Joker, Two Face (Sonar)

Wave 8 (Sept)--Batman, Joker, Scarecrow (x0291) Scarecrow Goonthug

FOR FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK SAKES JUST RELASE THESE ALL AT THE SAME GODDAMN TIME MATTEL!!!!! Quit it with these confusing details already...the movie came out 8 years ago get the damn figures made stop making ****ing chase figures (contrary to popular belief its not 'FUN' in any way to scour the ends of the earth looking for a chase figure!)

.....rant over :brucebat:

Well this is all very confusing, first i thought these were going to be released in may???
Now i'm hearing from people these will still be released as far as December, what gives?

Well, if you look at the site, it says they all come out in August. Not too confusing, if you ask me. ; )

These new figures look pretty cool, especially Two-Face. I can't wait to see them go retail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"