Movie Masters wave5,6 and 6.1 coming soon!!!

I went into Wal-Mart yesterday (again), and the aisles are still empty. What scared me was that I looked at the reset sheet, and couldn't for the life of me find any indication that the MM figures would be restocked there. The sheet had info on the basic figures, vehicles, even the toy utility belt, but nowhere did it say "Movie Masters".

Maybe Wal-Mart has some secret code word for them...?

Maybe Wal-Mart has some secret code word for them...?

Well I remember when I bought Scarecrow and Thug from Wal-Mart last month, on the receipt they just ring up as Batman Movie Figure.

theres no secret code i work there and trust me ive been looking but its all the basic toys and batman brave and the bold aka batman bb but the mod will be rest again in time for the MM trust me soon as it drops ill let everyone know

I can't wait for these new wave figures! The local Walmart by my gf's house still has the MM line, but they're on clearance for 7.00. I picked up the remaining Dark Knight Batman for a custom I wanted to do for the Batpod.

i ****ing give up allready jans allmost over its not wort lookin every day . **** mattel stupid repaints any way

I agree, these sound great...I can't wait to actually see them!

like isaid as soon as the new mod drops i will let you all know XD hae faith in your fellow clown

This is very good news indeed, I can't wait to get my hands on a Jail Cell Joker. Also, my Wal-Mart has no Movie Masters whatsoever. Just Basic TDK figures, the new 10 inch Batman and Joker, and Batman the brave and the bold. I hope the next wave comes out soon!

My Wal-Mart had no space set aside for movie masters either. I was concerned that since they had so many tdk batmans and scarecrows that sat on pegs the last go round that maybe they would no longer carry the movie masters figures. I hope that Dreads88 is right and when the new wave comes out my Wal-Mart will have them.

I think it would be a bum move on Wal-Mart's behalf to not carry the Movie Masters figures. After all, that damn Joker had to have been one of the best selling toys they had in at the time. I mean, do I really have to bring up that whole "Can't find MMs anywhere" fiasco? They were there, then they were bought up by scalpers before the majority of us could get to them. Scalpers or not, Wal-Mart did quite a bit of business on TDK toys.

I agree Scarecrow, I never got so sick of going to the Wal-Mart day after day in my life when I was trying to complete my collection. I live in a fairly small town so Wal-Mart is the only store that carried movie masters. When they were really hot they seemed to move pretty well here, but when the demand slowed down we had the same ten or so figures that sat on the pegs for months. I'm sure most Wal-Marts will carry them, but I wonder how much department managers play a role in what each store keeps in stock?

i work at target and the where stocking the toys once and i seen the guy who orders the stuff to restock the shelvs and he said where not geting mms in at least not soon he said and there was no peg space for them either ,.. movie masters code in the computer is

batman dk 6"

i work at target and the where stocking the toys once and i seen the guy who orders the stuff to restock the shelvs and he said where not geting mms in at least not soon he said and there was no peg space for them either ,.. movie masters code in the computer is

batman dk 6"
Any DPCI codes would be greatly appreciated. However i do remember Target being the last store on the block to get the Movie Masters originally. I got my whole first set at Toys R Us on the correct release date of May 1, 2008. Then after that toys r us only got them in like 2 more times. Then a few weeks later walmart started to get them in mainly wave 2 cases. last but not least Target started getting them right around the end of July early August. So basically i dont have high hopes of target getting wave 3 and 4 or any future assortmant of MM's first, but hopefully they prove me wrong.

The Target I work at has no MM figures at all, just the 4 inch basic MM figs and BMTBATB cartoon figures....hopefully when the new waves come in ( March to July ) we will carry them....I hope.

The Target I work at has no MM figures at all, just the 4 inch basic MM figs and BMTBATB cartoon figures....hopefully when the new waves come in ( March to July ) we will carry them....I hope.
Im sure that target will get them again and hopefully sooner than later. I've noticed that with target when there about to get there new stock in they usually always set there pegs with the item description and price tag. Then a few days later the items are out on the floor. I have to say though that target is by far the worst store to get an employee to go in the stock room and get stuff for you. I think they have this hate for collectors of anything. To me its there freakin job to go back there and get the item for the customer but i guess thats not targets policy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"