• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Original Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea it isn't the same electro is like people saying ah one day we will get the REAL MJ in the MCU. its easy for people to say, but its more likely you are stuck with what you got.

Where the set pics at?

Considering how much more restricted and enclosed sets are nowadays, we shouldn’t expect too much.

About all we saw from Uncharted was some sets under construction and glimpses of actors a few times.

The idea it isn't the same electro is like people saying ah one day we will get the REAL MJ in the MCU. its easy for people to say, but its more likely you are stuck with what you got.

Well we can still have a good moan and complain about these things. That's what these forums are for after all.

Which is about a month from now, so not too far away.

Benedict Cumberbatch’s makeup artist tweeted from Atlanta.

Well, I read that they are ready to go at filming DOCTOR STRANGE 2 in London, and we know Benedict will shoot his Spider-Man scenes first, so yeah.

P.S: Who's the artist?

Well, I read that they are ready to go at filming DOCTOR STRANGE 2 in London, and we know Benedict will shoot his Spider-Man scenes first, so yeah.

P.S: Who's the artist?

I just saw a Tom Holland fan account shared it on Instagram this morning, I don't remember the original source, sorry.

If anyone is curious the latest Daniel RPK rumour is that Toby's Peter will resemble MCU uncle Ben.

And that Sony wants all 3 spider-men for another project also. possibly a Sinister 6 movie to tie up loose ends with TASM2

*shrug*

Last edited:
*grain of salt is taken*

maybe not because Sony had always to many Ideas for their SpiderMan Universe thats The Reason we get Venom and Morbius Solo Movies , a Silk TV Show and dont forget to Remember from the Leaked Emails they had the Stupid Idea to do a Aunt May Solo Movie
and Now with Help of Marvel Studios They Want on Track and what would be the Best Shocking way to Bring the Former Spidey back in any way possible so even if the projects are not production at least the Idea behind them is Real

If anyone is curious the latest Daniel RPK rumour is that Toby's Peter will resemble MCU uncle Ben.

And that Sony wants all 3 spider-men for another project also. possibly a Sinister 6 movie to tie up loose ends with TASM2

*shrug*
Daniel RPK is a fraud.

Well if we combine all the rumours he has given out then we have this

*Sony want Venom to appear in SM3
*Emma Stone might appear as Spider-gwen
*Toby's Peter will have a Son
*Dane DeHaan and Kirsten Dunst will appear
*Toby's peter will resemble MCU uncle Ben
*Sony may have another project planned for the Spider-men involving the S6

I mean thats certainly alot to take in.

I will say this though. back 2014 Sony wanted their own avengers movie. but i bet the thought of doing a Spiderverse was seen as silly. but now... i dunno.

Last edited:
Well if we combine all the rumours he has given out then we have this

*Sony want Venom to appear in SM3
*Emma Stone might appear as Spider-gwen
*Toby's Peter will have a Son
*Dane DeHaan and Kirsten Dunst will appear
*Toby's peter will resemble MCU uncle Ben
*Sony may have another project planned for the Spider-men involving the S6

I mean thats certainly alot to take in.

I will say this though. back 2014 Sony wanted their own avengers movie. but i bet the thought of doing a Spiderverse was seen as silly. but now... i dunno.

Did anyone care about Dane DeHaan's Harry? Is that character even remembered?

Well to be fair. until he is proven wrong, how can anyone know for sure? once its clear he is proven wrong then we can call him a fraud. and by that time his credit will be all gone and no one will believe him again... although that wouldn't quite be beneficial to him in the years to come to lie and ruin his credit. but hey.

And he doesn't just do Spider-man rumors, so we will see whether he gets ANY of it wrong and then we will know.

Last edited:
Eh I disagree. For the last several months (even prior to the Jaime Foxx news) this dude has been loosing credibility and been throwing everything at the wall.

than tell me where he was wrong ?
like yesterday he was the first that a CARS Show for Disney + is in develoment and than minutes hours Later there where first details on twitter so ? sure he isnt always right but what Scooper is to 100% right ? they all get thair informations elsewhere

I wonder if some heroes from Avengers will show up to help out.
Holland's Spidey is tied with MCU.
If a threat on the scale of Sinister 6 show up and wreck havok, why wouldn't any Avenger be called in? Why only Spider-Men?

Winter Soldier, Falcon, Ant-Man or War Machine - I can see atleast one of them showing up.
Hawkeye and his daughter could appear too.

I can see if Warner Brother's approach to Batman works in 2022 then Sony could think about having multiple Spider-Man films at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"