No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer 2 Thread

I'm kind of in the same mind set. That latest trailer really set back my expectations. I am still hoping for a fun movie, but I am not expecting the level greatness I was once upon a time.

I think if you are going into these MCU movies expecting greatness, then you’re making a mistake. This movie is being directly pushed by the nostalgia. Given the track record of the MCU, I’m not expecting greatness because they’ve done nothing with the character to give me that faith that they can deliver. Sometimes we just have to learn our lesson….However, even though I’m not expecting great things, I still can’t help but be over the moon excited for this movie.

Also, They can try to advertise it as Toms Story all they want but the bottom line is it’s once again another movie that’s being carried by someone else other then Toms Spider-Man. The return of the villains has people excited and movies main selling point which is Tobey and Andrew will make this movie be something to remember even if it still has the detriments/limitations of the MCU Spider verse sprinkled through out.

Yeah I'm not expecting anything on par with the Raimi films or ITSV either. It'll likely just be a fun little movie with great villains like the first two.

Maybe I am odd but I think spiderman far from home, no way home, into the spider verse and spiderman 2 are all great movies but I do think spiderman 2 is still at another level.

Maybe I am odd but I think spiderman far from home, no way home, into the spider verse and spiderman 2 are all great movies but I do think spiderman 2 is still at another level.

A bit odd since NWH isn’t out yet lol.

I agree with you on SM2 and ITSV though..

I have been watching many trailer reactions on Youtube. Its interesting to see how many are shocked when MJ falls. Do people really think that she could die?

I'm kind of in the same mind set. That latest trailer really set back my expectations. I am still hoping for a fun movie, but I am not expecting the level greatness I was once upon a time.
I'm sort of in the same boat, and have been trying to deny it a little lol. I'm looking forward to the movie, and of course to see Tobey and everybody again, but it's clear, so far anyway, that the emotional impact I was expecting probably won't be as impactful as I'd hoped. I have my reasons for that, and one of them is that this is clearly not the style I wanted for a movie like this. It's an MCU movie, and a John Watts movie, not a Sam Raimi flick or a movie that looks different than anything that came before. The humor, the cinematography, the cgi, even the plot points have really muddy the waters a bit for me.

I have been watching many trailer reactions on Youtube. Its interesting to see how many are shocked when MJ falls. Do people really think that she could die?
No. There is something called acting or faking it. Most of reactors you watch are fake as hell.

He could very well end up going from one of the franchise's weakest villains to one of its best.

Well honestly the only way is up with him. There's some characterizations you can't imagine getting worse and his is one of them. Its just a question of how much they do with him.

I feel like Ock and Goblin are going to get the lion's share of meaty character material. The rest of the villains will mostly be there for cool action sequences and quips.

Well honestly the only way is up with him. There's some characterizations you can't imagine getting worse and his is one of them. Its just a question of how much they do with him.

I feel like Ock and Goblin are going to get the lion's share of meaty character material. The rest of the villains will mostly be there for cool action sequences and quips.

I really hope we get more Thomas Haden Church, and not just his face and voice as a sand kaiju. He was great in SM3, and I've always wanted to see more of him.

I really hope we get more Thomas Haden Church, and not just his face and voice as a sand kaiju. He was great in SM3, and I've always wanted to see more of him.

Even more so then that I really hope we get him utilized as a true powerhouse and have a few creative displays of his abilities instead of just a big sand face.

Likewise for Electro as well.

From whats been said in terms of material. the order is this

Green Goblin > Doc Ock & Electro > Lizard & Sandman.

And it looks like Goblin, Electro and possible Ock will be upgraded with stark tech. It doesn't look like Lizard and sandman have much changed though. so presumably no upgrade to them.

Last edited:
Whoever put the TV spots together should've been the one who put the trailer together.

Agreed. The mini spots in television are doing a better job getting me excited then the actually official second trailer did.

“You’re not Peter Parker”
“I am so confused right now…”

Lol great timing and delivery by Tom there.

So, I'm trying to find out how many views this trailer had in its first 24 hours, and all I can find is info on the first trailer that released in August. Does anyone have the numbers for this one? Please and thank you.

So, I'm trying to find out how many views this trailer had in its first 24 hours, and all I can find is info on the first trailer that released in August. Does anyone have the numbers for this one? Please and thank you.

No data on the view count that I can find. But it's definitely less than the first trailer.

I also noticed a curious detail - the Far From Home trailer now has 84M views which is more than the No Way Home 1st teaser has. It's likely due to average viewers confusing the names of the films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"