World Spider-Man Tech

JerseyJoker

Sidekick
Reaction score
I dont know were to really place it, cause it sorta deal with the entire world of Spidey (comics and movies), so i thought this would of been the perfect place for it.

Some time before Spidey 3 came out in the theaters, maybe like a week or two before hand. The History channel, had a program called "Spider-Man Tech". Like they usually do, with there "Tech" programs, they go in-depth on 'it' works.

But this episode, they looked at the history of Spider-Man and his powers, and how "realistically" it could happen or how a person could do some of it.

I was DIEING for it to be on the Spidey 3 DVD, but it wasn't. Does anyone know where i could get a hand of this program, be it bootleg or download?

I remember seeing the last 15 minutes or so of this over the summer. Thanks for the link, Captain Stacy. :yay::up:

Thank YOU for telling me about it. I enjoyed watching it. :yay:

Very interesting stuff, thanks for posting it up!

:yay:

I finished watching it a little while ago and it defenitley was very cool and interesting. :up:

They so should release this one day. Be it an extra on a Spidey dvd or History Channel themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"