Spider-man vs Superman

kytrigger said:
fairly good chance Leaguer already killed his English teacher. And since you actually think Spiderman would win, how would he go about stopping all of Superman's other attacks other than his straight on assault? When Supes creates a vortex sucking all of the air out of the area, including Spiderman's lungs, his spider-sense won't do jack to save him. And that's just one of many ways that Superman could take him out without using direct physical attacks (which I don't think he could dodge in the first place)
Simple. Since we are discussing the Superman with mental limits, he won't be using any of those other attacks.:cwink: Thanks to his mental limits, against a foe like Spiderman, he is not strong enough to pull them off, much less use a move that would kill his opponent.

Web-Slinging or Flying I go with Flying...I choose flying anyday..:woot:

Nah. Flying's too easy and i'm fidgetty. I wouldnt know what to do with my hands and I'd probably end up flipping off the wrong people.

Web swinging for me thank you.

Yes I was Teleported to North Pole...I will Web Sling my way back to where I was teleported from....using the invisible walls in the sky...:woot: .....

lol well thats just silly.
It'd be much simpler to fashion a web-canoe & paddles and canoe back.
LoL

Ever Wondered where did Spider-man shoot his web to get off the Island at the end of Spider-man 2 when the island was going down???...or where did the web stick when he web slinged off the Empire State building????... :oldrazz: :woot:

Do you guy realize what Superman is capable of?

A better question is...

Superman VS. Marvel's Superman Rip Off aka Sentry.

Supes will destroy Spider-man.....This is one sided match...its like Quicksilver challenge Professor X to a 100 yard dash....

lol you're taking the question too seriously man. It was clearly intended as a joke.
and if you wanna get technical there were times when Spiderman could have taken Supes. He did have cosmic level powers for a time remember?

Dark-Kenshin said:
Simple. Since we are discussing the Superman with mental limits, he won't be using any of those other attacks.:cwink: Thanks to his mental limits, against a foe like Spiderman, he is not strong enough to pull them off, much less use a move that would kill his opponent.

That vortex attack wouldn't kill Spidey unless he wanted it to. He's done it before, and it just knocked the guy unconscious. Also, Superman can hit him. You said earlier that Hulk only broke a couple of Spidey's ribs before, how did he do that, staring at him real hard? No, he hit him. If Spidey was as good at dodging as you say he is, then he wouldn't ever be hit. That's not the case. He gets his **** wrecked more than juggster-rules in a spelling bee. Does he just let peope hit him for the fun of it? Did he just say, hey I'll let this guy eat my eat my eye, it'll be cool?

lolz, no, Kyle Rayner wins for being a better Spider-Man than Spider-Man since the '90s. :oldrazz:

TheCorpulent1 said:
lolz, no, Kyle Rayner wins for being a better Spider-Man than Spider-Man since the '90s. :oldrazz:
Very, extremely true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"