Marvel vs DC, Who up against who?

Well, gas and fbangs certainly affect Cap or Cap is more than just the finest human specimen.

Or, y'know, he could have a gas mask stored in the pouches he wears on his belt. Depends on how much like a soldier you're treating Cap, really.

Well, gas and fbangs certainly affect Cap or Cap is more than just the finest human specimen.

That's true. It's a good thing the Nazi's only had things like death gas, flame throwers, tanks and automatic rifles and nothing as dangerous as a batarang and some swat riot gear or he'd have never made it through.

Does Cap have ear plugs for sonic attacks similar to the one used by Iron Man in Civil War 4? Batman might have the Bat version of it in his belt.

No, he actually doesn't. He had a problem where he would start merging with the Speed Force if he exceeded light speed for a while, but he seems to have gotten over it, since he's done things that would put him well in excess of light speed without any SF-related problems.

Nah, I read near all his comics, his lightspeed and above is speedforce related.

I've read a fair bit of the Flash's comics too. Sometimes breaking the light barrier does weird things with the Speed Force, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes he needs assistance to break that barrier or the time barrier, sometimes he doesn't. We've seen a few instances of all those variants, so who knows how it'd really play out? My point was just that he can go faster than light and he's done so without getting sucked into the Speed Force before.
Does Cap have ear plugs for sonic attacks similar to the one used by Iron Man in Civil War 4? Batman might have the Bat version of it in his belt.
Well, either character "might have" anything in his respective utility belt. That's why I don't really count that stuff or prep time in fights. At that point, it breaks down to each character's fans essentially fanwanking elaborate scenarios in their mind where their character could beat the other guy. It's pointless speculation.

Even I'm more of a Marvel guy, Batman has things that Cap doesn't have - scientific knowledge & resources. It's hard to go against a guy who can mass produce sleeping gas & flashbangs.
I was thinking in terms of one on one.Hand to Hand.
But others have brought up good points in terms of gas being part of warfare somthing I think he would or at least should be prepared for.
Still it leaves you like HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

At the height of his purely speed-based powers--i.e., barring his time-manipulation powers from the Terrigen Crystals--Quicksilver's top speed was only a few times faster than the speed of sound. The Flash, for the bulk of his superhero career, has been able to meet and exceed the speed of light. Reflexes and perceptions included. I don't know what the method by which they acquired their powers has to do with it. The Flash is just much, much faster than Pietro in every way.
Well I guess I can see your point.
It's just that in my mind I see Flash as running faster and Pietro being faster since he is a mutant if that make sense.It's who he is not what he became .You see what I mean.That's why I threw the origins in there.
Like I would think or at least I feel that since he is a mutant his response time is more natural.
Kind of like a boxer who has to work at being stronger as opposed to someone who was born physicaly strong.I would see Pietro as being able to react quicker since it's who he is where the Flash would have to process longer( Instinct verses Intllect if you will)thus balancing the scale even though he is faster.
Anyway I guess it's neither here nor there.Although it would have made for a good story and a fun twist in the crossovers.

Well, if it's any consolation, the current Flash, Wally West, has had his powers since right around puberty. So super-speed is as much a part of him as it is a part of Pietro, whose powers also developed at puberty.

Superman moves planet. Batman can't even move cars. But Batman did beat Superman several times.
Name me a single canonical instance where Batman actually beat Superman one-on-one in a straight fight, where he had no secret allies and had to depend solely on his own skills and equipment. Not "stalemated," not "hindered," not "survived," not even "stalled," but actually beat him.

I don't see the difficulty of handling one average Green Lantern knowing that dozens of them got killed in Sinestro Corps Wars and Iron Man is the leader of the MU earth superhero through his winning ethos.
What in the world are you talking about? Dozens of them got killed in Sinestro Corps Wars because they were fighting the Sinestro Corps, who are equal in power to them. Iron Man is not even remotely equal in power to them. Thus, Iron Man can't beat any of them.

If Batman can get by the lowliest of the Green Lantern member (and a sizeable # of your DC Bat-fanboy thinks he can even take the man Hal himself), Iron Man can do more. A whole lot more.
Yeah, fanboys think that. Key word being fanboys. No one with any sort of objectivity whatsoever thinks Batman can beat Hal Jordan.

WWHulk would KO Doomsday as the monster was in IC#7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"