World spiderman ps3.360 game

paulyfknt90

Civilian
Reaction score
i dont know how many of you are buying a ps3 or xbox360. or if you already have 360.

anyway the real time graphics for the ps3 version of the teaser trailer for spiderman 3 looked amazing.

how many people are going to buy this game for there next gen console?

:spidey:

Nintendo WII man. It's all about the controller. graphics wont be as good, but they are still good enough that it feels realistic already were on last gen, but that controller will put you in the game. A realistic experience.

The WII just won a bunch of awards too for sports, innovation, and something else.

That controller will take webslinging to the next level.

Imagine web slinging with the Wii-mote!! *drool*

Spider-Bite said:
Nintendo WII man. It's all about the controller. graphics wont be as good, but they are still good enough that it feels realistic already were on last gen, but that controller will put you in the game. A realistic experience.

The WII just won a bunch of awards too for sports, innovation, and something else.

That controller will take webslinging to the next level.

I am with you. PS3 and Xbox360 are just too expesnive and not that impressive gameplay wise (i dont care about graphics)

Cant wait till it comes out.

that is if it comes to the wii.

it would be awsome to hold the controler than jerk it and it makes a web attach to anywere u want.

the wii looks very impressive but im a sony kinda guy. ps3 is the console for me

paulyfknt90 said:

it would be awsome to hold the controler than jerk it and it makes a web attach to anywere u want.

the wii looks very impressive but im a sony kinda guy. ps3 is the console for me

i dont have a link but i remember hearing that the wii is going to have its own unique version of the game

paulyfknt90 said:
i dont know how many of you are buying a ps3 or xbox360. or if you already have 360.

anyway the real time graphics for the ps3 version of the teaser trailer for spiderman 3 looked amazing.

how many people are going to buy this game for there next gen console?

It was my understanding that the teaser was using real time with the 360 engine.

paulyfknt90 said:

what difference does it make what company it comes from? the product is what matters, not the label. PS3 is going to cost like 600 dollars, while WII the only system with anything remotely Next Gen is only going to cost 250. XBox 360 and PS3 are nothing but Xbox and PS2 with slightly better graphics and internet. yes the grpahics will be better but not enough to make games feel any more real than they already do.

iminsane31 said:
I am with you. PS3 and Xbox360 are just too expesnive and not that impressive gameplay wise (i dont care about graphics)

Cant wait till it comes out.

graphics matter less today then they did before. when the new generation arrives every 5 years your dazzled becuase it's never been that good before. but that "awe" factor wears off quickly and then all that matters is game play. Now the N64 and PS were totally next gen. we finally had the 3d environment we never had before.

when the next gen after that came out, xbox, ps2 and gamecube the only difference was mainly better graphics. It mattered though. Vice City felt real. It couldn't have on N64 or PS 1. The graphics mattered because it felt real, and you could relate to the characters. That couldn't really happen before because everybody had block heads. but now that we reached that level where the grpahics are good enough to feel real and allow you to relate to the characters, then any improvement grpahics wise after that becomes trivial. It's like who cares? they were already good enough to satisfy me. these new graphics do nothing but empty my wallet.

Thats' why Xbox 360 and PS 3 aren't really next gen. they don't have anything to offer that their predecessors didn't.

WII is actually next gen, because it's a new experience. It's like going from 2D to 3D, and now to 3D interactive. As long as the graphics are as good as gamecube than it doesn't matter if they aren't as good as PS3 or XBox 360.

I honestly predict that this is the gen when Nintendo comes back out on top! and they deserve to be too! I remember a rescent MSNBC poll said that the vast majority of regular video game buyers said the price of the PS 3 wasn't worth it. Like 60% said they were getting XBox 360, and 20% said WII and 15% said Sony.

thats ur opinion spiderbite. some like to think of the ps3 and 360 as true next gen consoles, as some say the wii is a revamped gamecube with a new remote.

i think all these sytems are awsome, im a fan of sony and nintendo not so much microsoft.

so yeea

anyway dacman i dont remeber what the demo was running on, it could have been the 360

ill try to find out later. but right now im gonna try to get some sleep. i have school tomarrow.

actualy screw it im skipping school tomarrow.

i already failed every class.

thank god for summer school. i take that and i get into 10th grade. iv been left back once already and im not getting left back again.

paulyfknt90 said:
thats ur opinion spiderbite. some like to think of the ps3 and 360 as true next gen consoles, as some say the wii is a revamped gamecube with a new remote.

this is consumer loyalty. and there is nothing wrong with that. however look again.

even your own post goes to show what they are.

ps3 and 360 are "true next gen consoles" without saying anything next gen about them, but then your downplaying of Wii is gamecube with a "new" remote. even in your own post the only system with anything new about it is WII. It's true man. That's exactly what is. It's gamecube with a new remote. The other systems have been revamped, but with nothing new. at least WII has something new.

i said some like to say that,

thats not me saying it. thats quating people on gamespot. i can care less whats in the console and what the coast is.

i just want an amazing gaming experience.

paulyfknt90 said:
i said some like to say that,

thats not me saying it. thats quating people on gamespot. i can care less whats in the console and what the coast is.

i just want an amazing gaming experience.

well I guess my post is still true, it's just not true about you. It's true about many people though. I really don't see any point in buying those systems. I mean the graphics on PS2 have gotten really good rescently so it's like what's the point of spending 600 dollars on a new system, when I can just play this and it's pretty much the same exact thing.
The WII I will definitely be getting though. Because I can't just play this and have it be pretty much the same exact thing.

but the thing about the ps2 is in the 2nd year of the ps3's life sony is thinking of not making anymore ps2 games.

i read that in some article on a ps3 fan site.

basically the ps2's life is dying down.

i love my ps2 but soon it will be a thing of the past. and ps3 will take the spotlight

The ps3 aint jus a revamp of the old ps2, its got a new controller with six degrees of motion (bet u didnt know that lol), its got a blueray disc player.

The graphics are 10 times better than ps2 so how u can say the ps2 has the same graphics i don't know and loads more.

PS3 +s

1.amazing HD graphics
2.bluetooth controllers
3.motion sensitivity on controllers
4.uses blu-ray discs
5.power-on/off button on the controller
6.20/60GB harddrives
7.compatible with PSP
8.FREE online play
9.memory stick slots (60GB model only)
10.upgradable harddrives (similar to the PSP)

dont forget its got built in wifi, hdmi port (60 gig) for high deff gaming. its backwords compatable wit ps one and ps2 games.

and its the perfect media storage system.

plus blu ray disks have 20 times more storage in the disks, that means u can put spiderman 1-3 with alot of bonus features on one disk. and all of them will be in a screen res of 1080p high deff!!

since when has this turned into a sony fanboy's convention?

don't get me wrong, i love sony, but aren't we really supposed to be discussing the GAME?

i for one have seen the teaser, wasn't too pleased, but neverthekless excited. i know, if the re-tweak the controls of SM2 and merge it with the controls of Ult. SM, then...booh yah, we have another stunner.

really, treyarch have to totally reimagine the universe of spidey...and make it more like the fans imagined it in the comic books whilst still offering new fans a chance to take part in spideys world.

'My Spider Sense is in overdrive'

IMO they need to keep the swinging from S-M2 but add a longer story and a lot more side missions that aren't repetitive

Ravstar said:
PS3 +s

1.amazing HD graphics
2.bluetooth controllers
3.motion sensitivity on controllers
4.uses blu-ray discs
5.power-on/off button on the controller
6.20/60GB harddrives
7.compatible with PSP
8.FREE online play
9.memory stick slots (60GB model only)
10.upgradable harddrives (similar to the PSP)

the motion sensitivity on the controllers is nothing like Wii's. online play is irrelevant. I don't need to play video games with players all over the world. they are nothing but a cpu to me. half of what you mentioned is a gallon of creme on a cup of coffee that wont have any effect on game play. really is a movie going to be more enjoyable if it's blue ray than if it's DVD? five minutes into it, will you even pay attention to that?

and you also have to remember when debating video games. all those numbers are irrelevant. players don't care about that. they care about fun. gamecube had bigger numbers than PS 2, and better grpahics, but PS 2 had better games=better game play, more fun. The experience is what matters, not the numbers.

and graphics are irrelevant now as long as they aren't going backwards. they already reached a realistic feeling with the last gen, so anything short of looking 100% like real television isn't going to impact how much fun you have playing at all.

What will be the difference between playing a game on PS 3 and PS 2? internet is just like playing with your friend in the room with you. graphics? more of the same, your still doing the same thing. blue ray? we already got DVDs. they enetertain you just as good. the numbers? numbers don't sell games. they don't convince me I'm having fun. combatible with PSP? if you already got a PSP then so what? just use your psp. why would you even play that if you got a PS 3? that's like playing sega genesis instead of gamecube.

power on off button on the controller will also not effect game play. Sony forgot what put them on top. game play. they had less stuff than the nitnedo counterparts on both the last generations, but they dominated because of game play. PS 3? suped up version of the same old thing. nothing new or nex gen about it.

Wii? your in the game. 3d interaction. something we haven't had before. somethign we actually havent done before. It's one step cloer to virtual reality. you interact with the video game environment.

new experience vers new version of the same technology. PS2 is a tape. PS 3 is a cd. Wii is a guitar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"