Spoiler Forum

Colonel Speits

Civilian
Reaction score
why does this movie not have a spoiler forum. there are some things i would rather not know about this movie at the point.

ADMINISTRATORS ASSEMBLE!

I hate spoilers too, but I haven't read anything here that I'd consider a spoiler yet. In fact, the ins and outs of the screenplay are still largely a mystery to me.

:)

Hell I would actually enjoy a couple of spoilers at this point...at least it would mean something new would have come down the pipe. News about this movie is way too slow right now.

I hear that. I'm goin' nutty here waitin' for news and I don't care what it is. Tell me the freakin' ending if you want; just tell me something.

I'm sure a spoilers forum will be set up as the movie comes closer though there is no need to have it yet.

Mephisto apologises to Johnny for taking his soul. Johnny accepts. They hug and share a nice glass of lemonade on the porch.:)

Bump cuz some have been asking about it.

Speak now if ya want one... and perhaps the mods will see the thread.

Not that I need it, any info is fine by me, but i'm sure others don't want to read spoilers, so I say yes to a spoiler section

I sent a pm to a mod that I chat with now and again. I'll let you know when they get back to me.

Mr Nick said:
I hate spoilers too, but I haven't read anything here that I'd consider a spoiler yet. In fact, the ins and outs of the screenplay are still largely a mystery to me.

:)

I second that motion... WITH A VENGEANCE!

Vengeance, get it?

I'm sorry...

I haven't been around much lately but, I just checked and nope, no spoiler section yet...

FlameHead said:
Bump cuz some have been asking about it.

Speak now if ya want one... and perhaps the mods will see the thread.

you rang? as for asking mods you barking up the wrong tree, Mirko you have to ask us mods can't make new forums :p

I see, I see.

Well, I wont be askin' no-one. When they feel it's ready to have one, they'll put one there I'm sure.

I would say no consider it's next year when it comes out

Not until we get some news I assume but, I guess there are people out there who don't want to know anything but when it's comin' out and who's in it. I guess those people probably wouldn't be comin' in here then eh?

Avoid putting spoilers in thread titles, thank you. They are visible to those who don't wish to be spoiled even when not in the Spoiler Forum.

I can't wait to get some spoilers here.

Not that I will put them in the titles.

does anybody else get the feeling that this movie is going to be pretty terrible. i mean the lack of a spoiler forum either means there isn't much interest for this movie, or this movie just isn't that interesting.

There's no spoiler forum because it's still a year before the movie out

does anybody else get the feeling that this movie is going to be pretty terrible. i mean the lack of a spoiler forum either means there isn't much interest for this movie, or this movie just isn't that interesting.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Morg said:
There's no spoiler forum because it's still a year before the movie out
that doesn't mean anything, there was a spoiler forum for batman begins for more than a year before it came out. plus this movie has been in production for a long time, you would assume that certain information released about it would be considered spoilers.

Tad Fatherton said:
that doesn't mean anything, there was a spoiler forum for batman begins for more than a year before it came out. plus this movie has been in production for a long time, you would assume that certain information released about it would be considered spoilers.

Well, there's a few reasons.

Batman was by far a bigger, more hyped movie than this will ever be, so it deserved the spoiler/nonspoiler forums.

Well, actually, the main reason is because there isn't a ****ing script leak for this movie. :up:

I could give away some spoilers, as I was on the set a handful of times during productions, I just choose not to. :)
That being written, I think this movie is going to be a cult classic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"