Spoiler Forum

The movie comes out in about 4 months (yay!). Where's the spoiler forum? I mean, we could get them at any time. I'm sure we've gotten some.
And Fantastic Four II has a spoiler forum already.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just curious.

Hmm...

...don't know.

Ask the mods.

CAH

Nah...I was asking you guys in hope that a normal user would make a spoiler forum. This had nothing to do with asking Mods...:p

93039566_bu.jpg

About what? We don't know anything.

okay that had nothing to do with anything but it amused me.

webhead731 said:
Nah...I was asking you guys in hope that a normal user would make a spoiler forum. This had nothing to do with asking Mods...:p

I knew that....:o

I hope you know I was just being sarcastic...:(:confused:

Just merged a couple of these threads and wanted to let you know that now that the movie is pretty close, I'll talk to someone again about a spoilers forum and find out when we can expect it.

Yay! I've been wondering for the past week about a Spoiler Forum.

The movie's next month! I can't believe we're almost there!:ghost:

I'm hopin' that those in power will just see this thread and make one but, I'm sure they know what they're at anyway. They'll make one when they feel the need. We have to remember that there is still really nobody here... yet.

Well, I'm sure you all noticed that we have a spoiler section now. Yay.

Unfortunatly, all the the previous threads are located in this section and I'll now have to go through it all and start movin' stuff around...

Yay...

Okay, I just took a quick look around to try and figure out how I'm going to do this and I quickley realized that it's not going to be easy to decide what's spoilers and what's not. You're going to have to bare with me as these changes take place. Also, be prepared to be lookin' in the other section for threads your used to seeing here.... and if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Weeeelll, if there are some threads with equal importance to both forum maybe you could, like, clone them then cut out the spoiler posts in the non spoilers forum... errr...good work!^^;

Now that I'm in the process of doing it, I think it'll be fairly easy to figure out what to do. Also, I can always move it back so...

Again, we all have to get used to the new section. Be sure to check that out if you can't find a thread you're used to seeing. I have a feeling that most will be moved there so, that'll likely become the main one...

I hope you're all finding the threads alright. Still lots of work to do but, it's moving along...

Let me know if you have questions or suggestions.

Damn FH, I hope your getting paid for all this work your doing at the ole GR hype..... Props to you bro....:woot:

Now, wouldn't that be nice? The only pay I'll be getting is the joy of knowing that this place is finally cleaned up.

Yeah FH, you're really something buddy. You've been here since the beginning (almost), and you haven't given up on anything (especially the movie itself) or anyone...now thats something I respect!

FlameHead = VERY loyal fan and VERY cool friend :cwink: :word:

CAH

Now, wouldn't that be nice? The only pay I'll be getting is the joy of knowing that this place is finally cleaned up.
And were happy your doing it...NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!!!:woot:

Yeah FH, you're really something buddy. You've been here since the beginning (almost), and you haven't given up on anything (especially the movie itself) or anyone...now thats something I respect!

FlameHead = VERY loyal fan and VERY cool friend :cwink: :word:

CAH

You gotta have faith...

Thanks for the kind words. It's been an amazing time leadin' up to this moment on the hype.

And were happy your doing it...NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!!!:woot:

Do you have whips?... I like whips...

Anyhoo, I have the spoilers section cleaned up. Phew. If anyone sees anything they don't like, let me know. If you have suggestions, ditto. Either way, it's nice to have a tidy home...

Now... on to the Non-spoilers....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"