The Amazing Spider-Man 2 *SPOILERS* final battle with Electro

ShivNasty

Civilian
Reaction score
I wonder if the same people who were crying about Superman killing Zod when he was trying to kill everybody on earth in MOS, will whine about Spider-Man killing Electro when he was just trying to kill Spider-Man. Personally I think both were justified, self defense is self defense, and as far as MOS goes when you try to create planetary genocide you deserve to have your neck snapped by Superman

I don't think Electro is dead.

I like how they foreshadowed their plan against Electro earlier with Peter overloading the batteries. Science stopped Electro.

I don't think Electro is dead.

I like how they foreshadowed their plan against Electro earlier with Peter overloading the batteries. Science stopped Electro.

a YT scientist defeated electro :o

Yeah. I thought the fight as a whole was pretty underwhelming, to be honest, but it was an old-fashioned supervillain defeat through and through. No controversy here. MOS just got more flak because a neck snap is way more brutal.

Electricity never dies, it just goes someplace else! *Jamie Foxx*

Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it's the law of conservation of energy. It will basically just take other forms of energy. Can't get rid of Electro permanently I think, Jamie Foxx has that star power you'd want to bring to the Sinister Six film. Electro has almost always been a member of the 6 in almost every incarnation, I think. Except for in the 90s show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"