Spring is in the Air!

yeah it actually cooled off a bit today; no booty shorts til next week :(

I LOVES Springtime; The sweet aroma mist after a warm rain; the rich colors decadently reinvigorating the landscape; and gentle bounce of asscheeks thru booty shorts . . . . SPRING is one of my favorite seasons.

Spring Fever is in the air . . . post about the things that you love about spring, and what you're going to do with that . . .

Already happening at school. :up: Screw winter, once it starts getting hot, just wear shorts and flipflops. :D

God, the weather has been so nice the past few days. It almost...makes me feel like going...outside...

Already happening at school. :up: Screw winter, once it starts getting hot, just wear shorts and flipflops. :D

God, the weather has been so nice the past few days. It almost...makes me feel like going...outside...

yes . . . there are definitely things I miss about being in school :(

Oh, good, I was looking in the phone book for a therapist. :up:

Me too Captain Planet, me too . . . we should just start hanging out at our local college unions . . . . and we won't have to waste time studying and stupid **** like that; we can spend alllllll day mackin on chicks :cool:

Me too Captain Planet, me too . . . we should just start hanging out at our local college unions . . . . and we won't have to waste time studying and stupid **** like that; we can spend alllllll day mackin on chicks :cool:

That's the first step to a nice set of restraining orders.

I think I like the look of warm weather than the actually feel of it. Like if it's not real warm and breezy then I'm good.

Well, normally I love this time of year. First day of Spring, my Spring Break is here....time off from school. BUT NOT THIS YEAR,....oh no.......I had to have jury duty during my Spring Break....SO IT SUCKED. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"