Superman Returns SR DVD Out In China Already?

Millennium movies, you are still giving the name of the file out.

CGHulk said:
Millennium movies, you are still giving the name of the file out.

No, he's just giving cromulent information.

You can only use the name of the file if you know how to use the proper P2P torrent device.

I wouldn't of known how to and where to find that file (and I'm not going to use it) and now he has made it a convenient find for those who want to download it, and now a temptation to those who usually wouldn't! 3 Dev Adam, now you've named the device to download it, good job!! *sarcastic*

Hey pal easy there with the finger pointing alright? I didn't name squat, go a page back, look at the last few post what they talk about, this is just futher talk and proof that this was a big mistake on WB's part. Next time keep the finger pointing to yourself okay? Did i force you to click on the link? So dont blame me for what you've seen. Blame the site that actualy puts the name on the pictures...

CGHulk said:
3 Dev Adam, now you've named the device to download it, good job!! *sarcastic*

P2P and torrents aren't devices. Try to pinpoint the exact file just by using the Google AND the proper program to get it AND the means to get, and I'll give you a lollipop.

millennium movies said:
Next time keep the finger pointing to yourself okay?

I was going to suggest another thing for he to do with his finger, but I'll keep myself mum.

TrailerCues said:
This is the most stupidest move ever. They are just giving the rest of the world perfect quality downloads of the Movie days later once they realize the dvd is out there. Ah well w/e floats the WBs boat

yes, i agree copmletly

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"