Superman Returns SR - weekly comic strip

Wesyeed said:
*rightclick Saves*

The kid ones are my favs! Another great strip, SF.

Weyseed, I can't tell if you're bein' sarcastic about all this kid stuff or not! lol

You bring him up a lot. :confused:

I can't see why you can't tell. I'm just a fan is all... He's seriously a cool character who'd make a great sidekick for big blue.

lol. Still confused.

1146144103759of2.jpg

This is how it is: I vowed to support Jason long before seeing the film. Ask anyone, I was the first on the Jason bandwagon back when it was said that he would be the thrower of a piano. Whether I truly think he's all that great, I think is irrelevant. There's no way to really truly prove it either way. And what does it matter if I have a bias. It's a positive one so to those pro-SR posters on the boards, it really shouldn't be an issue. I find that what supports my own bias is easier to favor than what doesn't, and perhaps others do as well.

Wesyeed said:
bwahahahahaha

Encore! Encore!
thanks

still got one
16postsr75lx8.jpg

smart woman deserves all i suppose.

sf2 said:
thanks

still got one
16postsr75lx8.jpg

smart woman deserves all i suppose.
LOL :woot:! Funniest ever yet :up:! Now I know what's this "all-that stuff" means! :D :p :rolleyes:

sad but probably true.

It'll be zod and Luthor. I can see the future.

I hate that idea. Please dont say that again or at least say that you don't mean it. I dont want to see the same villain again. Singer when are we gonna get something new DAMMIT???!!!

explode7 said:
I hate that idea. Please dont say that again or at least say that you don't mean it. I dont want to see the same villain again. Singer when are we gonna get something new DAMMIT???!!!
and the krpytonite too, 99% sure it will be in the sequels... :(

sf2 said:
the debatable suit :D
suit1753dl.jpg
Yeah I am glad the "garden boots and shower curtain" thing I started made it into a comic.

Wesyeed said:
hey. why does lex have a pig?
eerr.... the same reason lex is having bimbos around him... ;)

21postsr75dm2.jpg

who haven't got sick of the kryptonite yet?
damn, they gonna use it again!!! :mad:

So who do you think supes will be a lover with, Lois or Kitty?

that isn't the point in that strip, wesyeed.

btw, a new one
17postsr75yb7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"