SsM's Want list

SpiderHulkThing said:
i'm telling ya, you don't want armored spidey. he was one of my favorite figs back in the days of the 5 inch line, but they ruined this fig that had potential. his arm is all screwed up. it's not worth paying more than it was when it came out. unless you don't mind screwed up sculpts.
I was hoping to pay less than it was when it came out.. :x

maybe then it would be worth it. i dont know, i was looking forward to him and they screwed it up for me. but that's not the first time and it won't be the last.

Yeah FTB... Whenever you get the time.. I will ship him to you so you can survey it and see how much it may cost me if you can/want to :) I really really really hate this guys arms right now.. I have the figure tucked waaay in the back of my spidey rogues collage ive got going on.. Once all of the figs im waiting on come in I'm gunna take some pics ;0

buy spiderhulk and let him beat the **** out of hydro crap. it's a shame they made sandman so good and then did nothing with hydroman.

For being a sorry ass fig that damn armored Spidey was gone pretty quick here. Saw him one day, thought about getting one then the next day or two when I went back they were gone

Sandman is one, if not THE, best looking Spidey villain fig to date.

SpiderHulkThing said:
buy spiderhulk and let him beat the **** out of hydro crap. it's a shame they made sandman so good and then did nothing with hydroman.
It's why I want a custom.. The figure itself is good.. It's just the arms :/ I have no problem with the other parts.. It would have been cool if they made the water stand look more like.... well water :p and maybe have interchangeable arms that were translucent etc...

FEAR THE BAT said:
Sandman is one, if not THE, best looking Spidey villain fig to date.

yeah sandman is one of my fav spidey figs. probably hobgoblin beats him and we'll have to see about GG.

I dont like hobgoblin THAT much :// his legs seem too skinny to me... and the GG for ML looks really cool. I also have the unmasked variant ordered for that. I cant wait to get sandman in :D

Hobgobby is good but I'm biast. I like Sandman more. :D

I think the ML GG uses the same body as Hobgobby.

I like the sandman more and i dont even have it.. but ive seen it.

also about the goblins... I dont like either of the previous releases for hobgoblin and green goblin... The green goblin looked ******ed and Hobgoblin.. I just didnt like that version.. :/ this new one is much better

yeah, his legs are knobby. i'm worried that they'll break. i think sandman has the best features coming with all his arms and all. i wish they would have made a sand base.

That was my main gripe with Sandman. No damn sand base. But he's cool nonetheless so I let it slide.

the old GG sucks. he is the worst figure to date. his face looked like a dog chewed before it was packaged. one of his eyes was scraped almost completely off and his hand was screwed up too. the sinister six pack was the worst investment i've ever made. kraven and elecktro were ok, but it wasn't worth what i paid for it, especially now that they're making another elecktro.

I'm gunna have so many bases when ftb's stuff comes in.. And btw ftb its cool about elektra's base.. Im thinking about buying that wolverine anyway.. Im gunna get him and weapon x wolverine from the site i got vision/centurion iron man/man-thing and phoenix from probably.

Yeah.. That electro and shocker look great

Thats the reason I never got the Sinister 6 boxset myself. I really didn't think they looked all that great

yes, finally a shocker. now that i have hobby, shocker is now my most wanted for the SMC waves.

i never saw the sinister six pack in person. i started collecting the figs right after it was no longer around. that's one thing that sucks about on-line picks like ones from ebay, things just look different in person, to me at least.

SpiderHulkThing said:
yes, finally a shocker. now that i have hobby, shocker is now my most wanted for the SMC waves.
def.. Im gunna buy a couple shockers and keep one or two MOC if i can find any.. If not I might have to get one from you sht if you are willing to part with one :p

but i'll pick a lot of them so i'll pick one up for you too if i find them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"