Stan Lee Breaks His Silence: Those I Trusted Betrayed Me

That is so sad.

So who are the villains in this situation? Because J.C. and Schenck are claiming they kicked out the vultures like Keya and Anderson, but the interviewer also makes it sound like Schenck and J.C. are just as controlling.

Did he swap one set of vultures for another?

Yep....it sounds like one set of vultures were exchanged for another. It also sounds like his mental health is taking a dive (he is 95 years old) and that isn't helping things at all.

His daughter sounds like the devil.

Near as I can tell, his only ally was his wife. And he didn't plan on her going first. Which sort of screwed my step mom when my dad didn't account for him passing before his mother.

Reading that, there is no way he was in a fit mental state during that interview. Whether it was a combination of drugs or old age, he definitely was borderline coherent in parts of it.

I don't think his daughter is as bad as some reports say, but it is also clear she has somewhat taken advantage of him, although he apparently lets her.

It also sounds like Stan Lee is not long for this world either unfortunately.

He's pushing close to 100, that's what happens. I don't wanna see him go but he's been around for a minute.

As a huge advocate for the senior community, I can't read that without the strong desire to exert some sort of vengeance.

At least they caught this jerk. Stan deserved a lot better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"