Star Talk w/ Ultron-5

My favorite description of Jar Jar binks is from the rifftrax of the phantom menace. "It's as if roger rabbit were redesigned by Satan."

If the prequel trilogy was completely faithful to George Lucas vision. Then maybe demonic rabbits were a part of it.

People who have traveled around... do you prefer the Northern hemisphere or Southern hemisphere set of stars more?

I personally prefer the northern hemisphere set... Great night skies in Nevada!

Welcome men and ladies to tonights special special episode of STAR TALK.
Tonight we will discuss the importance of getting your flu shot, the dangers of tanning, and why eating pie can turn you into something you aren't, like emo peter in Spider-Man 3!

Take my shot every year, never tan myself cause that is just dumb, I rarely eat pie, because cake is my overlord.

Done.

^_^ How is the hype treating you Ultron-5?

I spoke to a man who ate pie. He burst into tears when I asked him how pie changed his life. He said and I quote "My boy, my boy'll never speak to me again!" Yes it's true. Pie makes your own flesh and blood resent you.

Ultron when are we getting your favourite bottled water poll/thread?

Last edited:
When you least expect it.

tumblr_lykgu6ncS51qjihk3o4_250.gif

How do you feel about NASA's claims to be able to find ET life within 20 years?

Welcome men and ladies to tonights special special episode of STAR TALK.
Tonight we will discuss the importance of getting your flu shot, the dangers of tanning, and why eating pie can turn you into something you aren't, like emo peter in Spider-Man 3!

Haven't had a flu shot in a while. Don't really tan much. I...like pie, more than cake...but I was smelling candles today, and one was a wonderful Red Velvet Cake Yankee Candle. Oh my...

Haven't had a flu shot in a while. Don't really tan much. I...like pie, more than cake...but I was smelling candles today, and one was a wonderful Red Velvet Cake Yankee Candle. Oh my...
Pie? Pie? Oh my! Oh my!

My favorite pie is Chicken Pot Pie.

The only pies I like are pot pies, meat pies, etc. I don't like fruit pies.

why eating pie can turn you into something you aren't, like emo peter in Spider-Man 3!

That's almost as bad as Jar Jar Binks. Almost.

Also to bring up Star Wars again- ESB>ROTJ>/=ANH>/=ROTS>>>>>>AOTC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TPM

I played Lego Star Wars and got more enjoyment out of the lego versions of those two than the actual movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"