SWAgentOfEmpire_HardTargets5.jpg

SWDarkTimes_FireCarrier1.jpg

SWDawnOfJedi_PrisonerBogan4.jpg

From January
SWTheCloneWarsDefendersLostTemple.jpg

SWAgentOfTheEmpireHardTargets4.jpg

Star Wars #1
StarWars1.jpg

That cover is awesome Fives, Interesting new pilot uniforms/helmets Luke, Leia and Wedge have.

Pre Vizsla vs the Clone trooper on the CW cover is cool as well.

That cover is awesome Fives, Interesting new pilot uniforms/helmets Luke, Leia and Wedge have.

Pre Vizsla vs the Clone trooper on the CW cover is cool as well.
Yeah, they're pretty cool. Here's the solicit for the issue which explains why they have those new pilot uniforms:

A cagey young Imperial officer seems to anticipate the Rebels’ every move, so Princess Leia forms a “stealth squadron”—including Luke Skywalker—to expose a suspected spy within their ranks.

Meanwhile, Han Solo and Chewbacca run afoul of bounty hunter Boba Fett, and the Emperor sends Darth Vader on a secret mission

You can also see Bossk's Hounds Tooth ship behind Boba's Slave 1 on the cover. Alex Ross is going to be doing some really good covers for this.

That Clone Wars cover is real cool too, I agree.

Yeah, they're pretty cool. Here's the solicit for the issue which explains why they have those new pilot uniforms:

You can also see Bossk's Hounds Tooth ship behind Boba's Slave 1 on the cover. Alex Ross is going to be doing some really good covers for this.

That Clone Wars cover is real cool too, I agree.

That sounds pretty cool, I wonder if the story will feature something similar to the X-Wing stealth concept below. Han and Chewie crossing paths with Boba, so the comic is set between ANH and ESB? Bossk's ship is an unusual design.

T65XJ5_Stealth_05.preview.jpg

I love my Nightsisters:
Nightsister_SWGTCG-AoD.jpg

Nightsister_Instigator.jpg

Nightsister_GH.jpg

212px-nightsisters.jpg

I've always Liked the Sith a little more than Jedi:

XoXaan and Karness Muur
385px-Xoxaan_Muur.jpg

Not technically a Sith but you get the idea---Asajj Ventress:
Asajjventressheadshotobsession.jpg

Darth Nihilus (I always liked Nihilus' design and look):
darth-nihilus-3.jpg

kotor_sith_1024x768_2_lua.jpg

Unidentified female Nautolan Sith (This was in the Star Wars Galaxies TCG---I liked some of the original characters/content created for it---and really liked the look of this character):
Nautolan_Fem_Sith_SWGTCG.jpg

ForceLightning-SOC.jpg

I loved the book and only played Galaxies to get to the Death Troopers area:
death-troopers_012.jpg

death-troopers-03.jpg

death-troopers-star-wars-8656749-1024-768.jpg

Death-troopers-starwars-deathtroopers-and-order66-25240416-1024-768.jpg

While I enjoyed the missions for the most part......I really want a full Death Troopers themed game...

...the Twi'Lek Jedi is Rachi Sitra, one of the main characters in the TCG...I wish they would use her in other media.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"