Star Wars: Darth Vader

Discussion in 'Star Wars Expanded Universe' started by Solidus, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Marvolo Registered

In the finale. Its $5.99 . Unless there is some big revelation or event in the finale Im gonna wait to get it.

2. DarthSkywalker May the Force Be With You (P)

Without being too spoilery, it sets up Vader for where he is at at the start of Empire (second in command to the Emperor, the owner of the Executor), and sets up [BLACKOUT]Aphra's[/BLACKOUT] series. We also see the end of [BLACKOUT]Cylo[/BLACKOUT]. Outside of that, no not really.

3. Marvolo Registered

Hmm Ill probably pick it up next week when I get paid. I just bought the thrawn trilogy audiobooks and the ahsoka audiobook and the Kenobi audiobook and an Iron Fist bundle on comixology so Ive already pushed my budget a bit this week. :funny:

4. DarthSkywalker May the Force Be With You (P)

I see what you mean. :funny:

Very nice haul by the way. :up:

5. Lord All Mighty

Was my favorite of all the Star Wars series, shame to see it go, but glad the writers had an endgame from the start they were able conclude in their oun terms. Hoping the main Star Wars comic series also has some end game for the pre-Episode V period, even if that might nor mark the end of this series itself.

6. Sithborg Dark Forces Return

Well, it looks like the new Vader comic will be revisiting the infamous "NOOOOOO" scene from ROTS.