Stargate : SG1 - Movie In The Works

RDA better be in it and not that bad actor who replaced him one of the main reasons I stopped watching the show.

Yup, if RDA isn't in it..its not worth making.

How can you make a movie based on a show that's based on a movie? :confused:

The Question said:
How can you make a movie based on a show that's based on a movie? :confused:
because the show is in a different universe. While the movie almost has no connection to the show now except for little details.

deathshead2 said:
because the show is in a different universe. While the movie almost has no connection to the show now except for little details.

Pretty much yep. Back then there were Major Connections but the Show has really evolved into something on its own & I hope there is some form of an Sg1 & Atlantis Team Up in the Movie

I'd rather see a sequel to the movie, though I can't see that happening because of the show. I preferred the movie's characterizations, with Daniel as the funny one and O'Neill a harda**.

This could be a good vehicle to tie up the Orii storyline, with a massive big screen battle.

Despite what TPTB are saying, I hope that any SG-1 movie closes out the series instead of just amounting to a bigger two hour episode. I think it would be a nice way to end the series, while planting the seeds for a new series.

I think the proposed Stargate Command idea I read about on Gateworld is a good way to go.

DarKush said:
This could be a good vehicle to tie up the Orii storyline, with a massive big screen battle

Ancients
Humans
Asgards
Furlings
& that other Group

All working together in one kick ass Final Battle :up:

Love the show but if RDA isn't in it then meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"