Steam Sales

Five bucks for Operation Flashpoint? Seems like a good deal but I can't say I've heard a lot of positive things about that game. :dry:

Still, thank you Steam for finding more ways to invoke me to spend more money!

http://uk.kotaku.com/5813866/meet-the-medic-is-part-of-team-fortress-2s-ber-update

Valve's forever updated Team Fortress 2 is rolling out "the biggest, most ambitious update" in the history of the game later this week, the Über Update. Despite its name, it's not solely focusing on TF2's Medic class. The first part of the Über Update, detailed on the game's official site, is Mafia-related, detailing three new items each for the Heavy (Tomislav, The Eviction Notice, The Family Business) and Spy (The Enforcer, The Big Earner, The Made Man). Also pictured are what may be new hats, though this is still unconfirmed.

There's also a new Payload map. And the game is free for the next week, starting right now-ish.

Perhaps most exciting is the other thing Valve is promising for this Thursday, June 23rd.

* While we believe that a new "Meet the Medic" video short is coming, it's purely based on speculation of the following teaser provided by Valve.

1.) It IS a "Meet the" short.
2.) It involves ONE of the two remaining classes.
3.) It's NOT the Pyro.
4.) It's the MEDIC.

Oh, how I wish Valve would make a real life thinking cap hat so we could figure out what this is!

http://www.teamfortress.com/

Free extreme elite escalation week.

Last edited:
There are some really good deals today (running through August 7th) in honor of QuakeCon.

ohbillymays.jpg

Shogun 2: Total War
-50% Off
Total War Megapack -66% Off

Alpha Protocal
-90% Off
AVP -75% Off
Bunch of Dreamcast Games -75% Off

It started to piss me off that I was missing all the sweet deals and couldn't get my hands on the uncut games. So now I finally bothered to find out how to change my IP and created an UK Steam account. Games, here I come!

Last edited:
This is nuts $8 for the entire GTA collection? I don't know when I'll ever, if I'll ever, play all the games. But it's definitely cheaper than buying GTA 4 alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"