Revenge of the Fallen Steve Jablonsky has got to return!

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
His score for the first movie was simply amazing. The only problem i had with it was that it sounded a bit too much like the BB score at times, but some of his theme's for the movie are amazing, the Autobot and Decepticon theme's were great, as was the theme used when Bumblebee is captured (this theme is used a couple of times in the movie, another great theme).

His score was another essential ingredient in the first movies success and quality, i sincerely hope he returns.

I agree, Jablonsky is a staple in Bay films so I'm sure we will hear his work in TF2.

^I hope so, his score for the first movie is astonishing in places, he will have to at least keep the main theme's, love the Autobot theme that plays during the opening voice-over and when we first meet the autobots.

I 100% agree, his soundtrack was phenominal! :D I listen to the soundtrack on a regular basis, and would love to have a sequel to add to my playlist.

Just curious, what if Hans Zimmer took over? Zimmer contributed to the first film's score, and he took over the POTC sequels after collaborating with Klaus Badelt, who got credit on the first film.

In any case, I loved Jablonsky's score. It was criminal he didn't earn an Oscar nomination.

In any case, I loved Jablonsky's score. It was criminal he didn't earn an Oscar nomination.

I know, that was an amazing score and kept the movie going. The Oscars always seem to pass up the good things in film and Jablonsky deserved a nomination.

Steve Jablonsky did a good job I thought. I'd be interested to see what he'd come up with for TF2.

I just hope he keeps the main theme's intact from the first movie, i hate it when a score fundamentally changes in a sequel.

There is nothing better than when going to see a sequel you hear that familiar music at the beginning.

[/B]

I know, that was an amazing score and kept the movie going. The Oscars always seem to pass up the good things in film and Jablonsky deserved a nomination.

Then we would have seen it unjustly lose (cough - visual effects - cough)

Then we would have seen it unjustly lose (cough - visual effects - cough)

Whether he would have lost or not, it would have been nice to see him nominated, his score in the movie makes some scene's a lot better than they might otherwise have been.

The Arrival and the Highway/Scorponock music was amazing. Michael Bay usually carries decent action scores with his films but this one blew everything I have heard in past Bay films away. Obviously his music took elements from other popular scores but it was still very good. Every huge action/war movie needs a score like this one had.

I pray to God that they don't add any heavy metal crap to this movie. That really killed some of the scenes for me in the last one. It's so damn cheesy sounding.

The Arrival and the Highway/Scorponock music was amazing. Michael Bay usually carries decent action scores with his films but this one blew everything I have heard in past Bay films away. Obviously his music took elements from other popular scores but it was still very good. Every huge action/war movie needs a score like this one had.

Agreed, the music when the Autobots descend from space is simply amazing, and hits the perfect tone of wonder and excitement for the scene. I hope they keep all of the same scores for the 2nd movie, as i loved the Autobot theme as well, and the one when Bumblebee is captured, which plays a few times throughout the movie.

I pray to God that they don't add any heavy metal crap to this movie. That really killed some of the scenes for me in the last one. It's so damn cheesy sounding.

Yeah, didnt like the addition of the heavy metal music in a few parts of the final battle, hope they do away with it this time. Didnt mind the ending song so much though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"