Revenge of the Fallen Steve Jablonsky returns for TF:ROTF!

Wolverini

Sidekick
Reaction score
From TFW2005 :

Music 4 Games is reporting that composer Steve Jablonsky will be providing the musical score for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, like he did for the original live-action movie last year. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is due out in theatres on June 26, 2009.

-----

Excellent to hear! I loved the score in the first one. Cant wait to hear what he has in store for this one.

If old news, please remove.

Yeah I like the work he did on the first one, should be good again.

yes!! the score was awesome for the first one!

i just hate it when they change the score entirley when its a sequel, its happend before.

Hope the score CD doesn't come out three months after the film's release again!

Excellent, his music was excellent in the first movie, and definately added to it in a big way, hope they keep the same theme's as well, especially the Autobot theme and the Optimus theme.

dude steves jablonskys score for the first transformers was freaking awesome!!!!
hope we see a lot of the same this time around!

Great news. Hope he brings back the main themes from the first movie, obviously they will be somewhat different, rearanged, but if the core cues are maintained, it will be awesome.
And i agree with previous posts and hope it won't take as long as the first CD to come out.
Anyone know if they still plan on publishing the 2Cd set with the full score from the first movie? That would be AWESOME. There's that CD running around the net with more cues but i want a CD with studio quality sound and with ALL the music. Many cues are still missing.

Oh thank goodness. I was hoping they wouldn't go with someone else. Of course, now I have to wonder if we'll have to endure another nail-biting annoyance of getting our hands on the score to purchase for ourselves. Hopefully they learned their lesson and realized that people want to purchase score not "movie soundtracks." Please don't make us create and sign another petition!

Good news.

His score for the 1st movie was really good.

My favorite track being 'Scorponok'

^His score in TF elevated so many scene's it was unbelievable, so glad he is returning but hopes he keeps the same theme's, while adding a few new ones. Obviously The Fallen will need his own theme.

That is awesome news, because for some reason when I heard the opening credits, I had chill bumps because it was so awesome. Just like I had when I first heard Superman. To me, the music just "fits". Once I heard the opening credits, I knew that we had a solid soundtrack in store for us throughout the movie.

excellent news, i really enjoy his work on the first movie. does anyone know what other work he has done, i would like to check it out?

That is awesome news, because for some reason when I heard the opening credits, I had chill bumps because it was so awesome. Just like I had when I first heard Superman. To me, the music just "fits". Once I heard the opening credits, I knew that we had a solid soundtrack in store for us throughout the movie.

Yeah I know what you mean, as soon as I heard the Autobot theme in the opening credits, I sort of knew we would be getting a great score, and Jablonsky didnt dissapoint, the score was amazing and I hope he keeps the main theme's for the sequel.

I hope Fallen's theme is epic.

:up: Should be, Prime's from the first movie was awesome as was The Autobot theme.

excellent news, i really enjoy his work on the first movie. does anyone know what other work he has done, i would like to check it out?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jablonsky

Steve Jablonsky (born October 9, 1970) is an American music composer for film, television and video games. He has composed the soundtracks to the movies The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Steamboy (2004), The Island (2005), Transformers (2007), D-War (2007) and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009). He was also a contributor on Team America: World Police (2004) among many others. In addition, he helped compose some of the music to the video game Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, and composed the theme music in 2003 for the BBC's Seven Wonders of the Industrial World. He continues to write music for the television show Desperate Housewives (2004-current) since the fourth episode . His track "Trailblazing" served as the opening theme for WrestleMania X8 and WrestleMania XIX.

Steve also wrote the music for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, taking the place of the former Command & Conquer music composer Frank Klepacki, who was unable to write the game's score due to his involvement with Universe at War: Earth Assault.

Jablonsky's most recent projects include the scores for the Michael Bay live action feature film Transformers, the South Korean film D-War and Gears of War 2. He works in Hans Zimmer's studio Remote Control Productions.

I was thinking about this the other day, how much would Steve have recieved for the entire score of TF1?

Random question I know but an intresting one.

I'm glad about this, I liked the music he did in the first film. So I hope he does it just as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"