Stop playing CoD4.

WhatsHisFace

Avenger
Reaction score
I don't have the game, and it's all you people are playing.

Ohhh wow, Gunship level.

Wow, so cool.

Please play Halo 3/Gears of War/The Darkness/Uno so my last few weeks of Live subscription isn't wasted.

Gamera, grow a pair of nuts and sign onto Live. You'll probably never get a chance to play with me again after this month is over.

As soon as MS and Live stop being a *****er dick **** chinese dentists mother****ers and renew my account, I will play GoW with you :up:

Just make a new profile and get the free month of Live with it. And Live is fine. It went down because EVERYONE logged in at the same time.

You're using a different account on your 360, so just send me an invite with your new name/friend request.

myachievement2.png

I don't have the game, and it's all you people are playing.

Ohhh wow, Gunship level.

Wow, so cool.

Please play Halo 3/Gears of War/The Darkness/Uno so my last few weeks of Live subscription isn't wasted.

Gamera, grow a pair of nuts and sign onto Live. You'll probably never get a chance to play with me again after this month is over.

Or you could stop being a loser and get Call of Duty, as you see it's what all the cool kids are playing.

I saw it on the PS3 and while it's awesome, Halo 3 and GoW are better (owned by me).

I was going to say I support this thread, but then I saw play Halo 3/GOW instead.

WHF, you arn't renewing your Live Subscription?

Nope. It runs out pretty much the same day I go back to Rutgers... and I sure as **** can't play Live there. I want to take summer classes too (so I can avoid my two sisters) and then it'll be a whole new school year after that!

That's one less reason to buy a 360 then. :up:

But by no means a justification for you actually getting a PS3.

Play Lost Planet.........its free and theres always matches

i still yet to buy this game.

I am thinking of buying COD4 or mass effect next...

Is WHF just mad because I told him that Halo3 sucked balls?

He's mad because for some reason he can't believe or understand the hype he hears about CoD4, which is deserved. The only game released that rivals it this year was Bioshock.

CoD4 multiplayer is ALOT better then GoW's.

I'll go back to Halo 3 eventually...but for now the change of pace from CoD4 is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"