"Ninety Nine Nights--MEDIOCRE" (Gamespot and IGN)

Zenien said:
Star Ocean 3 was pretty bad. :confused:
Right. Because YOUR THE HOLY TASTE should be followed by all.

Not. The game's got great reviews at GAF, great previews and the lowest score it got is 60 from Edge magazine. Who loved Full Auto.

But since it's on 360 it's bad. At least I don't hide myself. I hate Sony. And I say it aloud. I'll never like anything they'll do. And even if I did, I won't admit. Just do the same or shut up. This is pathetic.

The game did not get great impressions on GAF, what bizarro version of the board were you visiting.

Axid said:
I demand my child back and that you stop making threads because there is no reason to have made over 500 :cmad:

Gregori Stays with me, give it a month and you'll be shooting him out ofa cannon again. :mad:

Yes it did get great impressions. The biggest complaint was that it's too easy an RPG especially if you abuse the system. But that overall it was pretty great.

Are you ****ing drunk? Zenien your post is hard for me to follow :\

I'm at work and speed typing, muscle memory takes over. :\

You have some very challenged muscles :O

TheCardPlayer said:
Yes it did get great impressions. The biggest complaint was that it's too easy an RPG especially if you abuse the system. But that overall it was pretty great.

You could, like, look again. It's not going to be anywhere near as bad as N3, but if you're able to enjoy Enchant Arms, you'll have no problem enjoying other, much better, RPGs on the PS brand. :confused:

Axid said:
You have some very challenged muscles :O

I don't type properly that's why my awesome spelling errors crop up when I'm posting like this. I explained it once before, it's the most awesome way of typing ever.

I enjoy PS brands RPGs. Heck one of my favorite games ever is SO2.

But the impressions on GAF for Enchanted Arms where good. Not OMG good but .....good.

TheCardPlayer said:
I enjoy PS brands RPGs. Heck one of my favorite games ever is SO2.

But the impressions on GAF for Enchanted Arms where good. Not OMG good but .....good.

It was more like a few people saying 'good', and the rest pointing out the unbalanced battle system, lack of graphical polish, poor storyline, and characters.

I've only played 4 missions for Imphy so far, but yeah, it's pretty fun, if you aren't going in with the "I'm going to hate this" mentality.

Zenien, I like the game. Seriously, you need to get past this and just accept it. I like the game :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"