Storm, Rogue, Psylocke, Jubilee and Shadowcat in X-Men all female team

I'll go against the crowd and say that I really like how Rogue's been handled of late and LOVE that she has a mastery over her power. It's cool having an established power copier around who's under control.

remember Synch...yeah..they killed him.

remember Synch...yeah..they killed him.

Well, he wasn't really "established" per se, plus he was "the black guy" of the team. Face it, he was on borrowed time as it was. :o :p

I'd take Synch over Rogue anyday!

My favorite Generation X members: Synch, Skin, Banshee, and Chamber.

I'm running out of favorites! :cmad:

Here's the interview: http://www.comicosity.com/interview-brian-wood-takes-on-x-men/

Link: http://www.comicosity.com/interview-brian-wood-takes-on-x-men/

Part of the interview:

GC: Any last thoughts or special teases you can share with the Comicosity audience?

BW: Here’s a tag cloud for the first issue: meteor shower, airport chase scene, metro-north, infestation, psychic longbow, interrogation room, stasis chamber, intergalactic sibling rivalry, pacific ocean floor.
-

-

Anyway, "X-Men #1 launches from Marvel Comics on April 10, 2013."

2831165-comics_x_men_marvel_now_female_relaunch_super.jpg

Was there something wrong with the other thread you made? :huh:
Seriously. There's already the thread for Adjective X-men in the X-men forum and the general X-men thread in this one. You didnt need to make a seperate thread for the series here and now one for an interview (and one for a preview of WATX). That type of stuff can be put in the series' existing threads

I think there should be no boob or sexual positions in this comic :o

Rogue and Rachel look really out of place on that cover. I wish they'd switch Rogue back to her '90s costume. The Little Green Riding Hood look just doesn't suit her anymore.

Rogue and Rachel look really out of place on that cover. I wish they'd switch Rogue back to her '90s costume. The Little Green Riding Hood look just doesn't suit her anymore.
I dont think the 90s costume suits her anymore either. If she aint flying around and punching things around (which she isnt), then I dont think it'd work on her. Im not a huge fan of this costume, but its better suited for ground support

Anyways, I saw some do an edit wtih Dazzler in on another board

tumblr_mgnmmjiMxX1qgact4o1_500.png

Eh. I guess it's a moot point anyway since they seem to be more of a loose confederation of X-women, as opposed to an officially designated team, but I'd still prefer it if Rogue and Rachel's costumes incorporated some more black to fit the rest of the group's motif.

And wow, this is the first time I noticed that Psylocke's actually wearing clothes for once. Impressive.

And wow, this is the first time I noticed that Psylocke's actually wearing clothes for once. Impressive.

It must have something to do with the spread-leg look she's got going on there. That would have been eyebrow raising in her old duds.

Cover Storms boob's and I'd be happy with the outfits :o

Eh, Storm's not really showing anymore cleavage than plenty of women in professional settings. I think her costume actually looks pretty classy. Mature enough to flaunt what she's got but not an over-the-top cry for attention.

... like Psylocke's old costume. :oldrazz:

i agree that Dazzler should be on this team

i agree that Dazzler should be on this team
With X-treme soon to be cancelled, maybe Woods can add her in a future arc. She needs to reunite with Psylocke and Rogue

in some recent interview he made it very clear that his cast is set and final for the foreseeable future..but, ya know, editorial mandates and all...

Sage could even come along..and be like the team's version of Oracle in Birds of Prey or something..hell, her and Kitty can have tech talks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"