Strange World

Yeah, they’re basically wanting to call it a box office failure so they can try to justify relegating mostly everything to Disney+. Unfortunate.

Isn't it true that one of the characters in this is supposed to be clearly LGBTQ and be in a relationship with another character?

I read an article about it not too long ago and they made it sound like it was going to be quite focused on, which... unfortunately might explain Disney's lack of marketing here.

I wasn't aware of this movie, but the television spots really pushed the blue glob slapping people.

I've seen barely any advertising for this at all. In fact, I think I've seen more TV spots for Glass Onion which by comparison is only playing in a limited amount of theaters for a week. Disney may as well have just dumped this on D+.

Yeah, I'm not sure I'd even know this was came out this weekend if I hadn't been aware of it prior. Shame, given it's breaking boundaries with having Disney's first lead to have impersonated the FBI on Twitter. :o

I've seen barely any advertising for this at all. In fact, I think I've seen more TV spots for Glass Onion which by comparison is only playing in a limited amount of theaters for a week. Disney may as well have just dumped this on D+.
Chapek's big brain idea of having it come out quietly so it's a brand new release on Disney+ for Christmas!

Yeah, I'm not sure I'd even know this was came out this weekend if I hadn't been aware of it prior. Shame, given it's breaking boundaries with having Disney's first lead to have impersonated the FBI on Twitter. :o
I can't wait when they talk about two women texting holding hands and being super close and celebrated for breaking boundaries for representation. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"