Street Fighter X Tekken

The only good character 360 users are missing out on is Cole.

gotta agree, "mega man" and pacman are both really, really meh, and the sony cats are dead in 2 hits, utterly worthless characters. Cole is bad-ass though

so, besides the "fight sticks," are there any good fight pad controllers for the 360?

I got bored of this game fairly quickly...........I'm glad I didn't pay full price......

ok I searched for this title on here. this is the the closest to this title wise cause I'm sure it'll take for ever to find & I'm aware this is sorta different just name wise & makers too. Any way here it is

Industry
40 people working on Tekken X Street Fighter

Published 1 min ago. 2 comments.

But Tekken 7 is Bandai Namco's main focus for now.
Tekken-X-SF-40-People.jpg

Tekken X Street Fighter is still in development, with about 40 staff at Bandai Namco tolling away on it, Tekken series director Katushiro Harada told Polygon.
“It’s very difficult to talk about,” Harada said. “Obviously, I had originally planned to release it much earlier than we’re currently looking at.”
According to the director, the game was delayed not because of development trouble, but because other fighting games had saturated the market.
And while Tekken X Street Fighter is indeed in development, Tekken 7 will remain Bandai Namco’s current focus.
“Tekken 7 will be our big thing for the next while,” Harada said.
Harada wouldn’t commit when asked if Tekken X Street Fighter will be released within the next two years. But when it does resurface, he wants it to surprise people.
“People have been talking about the game for such a long time that they aren’t going to be surprised if you just release it normally,” Harada said.
Harada recalls the release of Tekken Revolution, the free-to-play PlayStation 3 game which was released a week after it was announced.
“I don’t know if that’s what we have planned, but we do plan to have some kind of surprise,” Harda said.
Outside of Tekken X Street Fighter, Harada also mentioned wanting to develop a traditional fighting game that contains characters from every fighting game franchise popular in the 80s and 90s, “or maybe even toward the 2000s.” He adds that, given the Japanese game industry’s current state, probably only Capcom or Bandai Namco would be able to pull that off.

Read More

Industry, Bandai Namco, Fighting Games, Katsuhiro Harada, Tekken x Street Fighter
source: Gematsu

Last edited:

Tekken X Street Fighter Is Well Into Development, Says Harada.July 12, 2015 . 9:24am

“The fact of the matter is that we’re at a pretty far stage into its development,” says Tekken X Street Fighter producer Katsuhiro Harada.

It was during theSan Diego Comic-Con five years ago that Tekken X Street Fighter was originally announced, and while we haven’t heard much about it since then, Tekken series producer Katsuhiro Harada shed some light on the matter during a Famitsu interview.

During the interview, Harada is jokingly asked whether Namco have forgotten about Tekken X Street Fighter.

“That’s not true! I’ve been saying this since before, but the fact of the matter is that we’re at a pretty far stage into its development,” responds the Tekken producer.

Harada’s been busy as of late, having been working on Tekken 7, Pokkén Tournament with the Pokémon Company, and even a virtual reality project called Summer Lesson for the PlayStation 4’s Project Morpheus.

In fact, it might seem like Harada has been too busy to work on Tekken X Street Fighter at all, but that isn’t necessarily the case.

“It might seem like we haven’t started on it at all, but the character lineup has been decided upon since a very long time ago, and we’ve already finished the polygon models, moves, and systems,” says Harada.

He also goes onto mention that we’re entering an age of Street Fighter V and Tekken 7, so there are likely some fans who might be wondering which one of the two they’d like to play. So the timing of released Tekken X Street Fighter is something they’re having a difficult time deciding on at the moment.

Read more stories about Bandai Namco & Tekken X Street Fighter on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"