Street Fighter X Tekken

Yeah apparently Rolento freezes up the entire game when he does a certain attack, and if this new problem isn't fixed, the tournament organisers might have to ban that character

Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set announced.

Untitled-1.jpg

eca8839e23f35553e4d4b3e0a5ff2d72.jpg

$149.99 gets you:
  • Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
  • Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition
  • Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition with all costume DLC
  • Street Fighter X Tekken including all character and Swap Costume DLC
  • Street Fighter documentary on Blu-ray
  • Street Fighter IV anime on Blu-ray
  • Super Street Fighter IV anime on Blu-ray
  • Street Fighter: The Animated Series on Blu-ray
  • Street Fighter: The Movie on Blu-ray
  • Ryu statue
  • 11 disk soundtrack
  • Hardcover art book
  • Replica of Ryu's belt
  • Certificate of authenticity

2c2594b8fb68621b0934e72f70686a4b.jpg

Last edited:
The statue and the belt I like.

If I didn't already have all of those games, I'd soooo buy that set.

The set sure is really awesome.

LOL....to put it another way, if you bought Street Fighter X Tekken and all the DLC, it would cost you $60 (game) + $26 (both costume bundles) + $20 (characters) for $106. For only $43 more you can get :

• Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
  • Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition
  • Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition with all costume DLC
  • Street Fighter documentary on Blu-ray
  • Street Fighter IV anime on Blu-ray
  • Super Street Fighter IV anime on Blu-ray
  • Street Fighter: The Animated Series on Blu-ray
  • Street Fighter: The Movie on Blu-ray
  • Ryu statue
  • 11 disk soundtrack
  • Hardcover art book
  • Replica of Ryu's belt
  • Certificate of authenticity

is the MvC3 thread deleted? Was hoping if anyone still plays ultimate :(

heh........and to rub it into the faces of the console players......the mobile versions will probably have all the DLC characters........:o

There's a $20 off coupon in the next Best Buy Gamers coupon so this can be purchased for $20. If it goes on sale before the coupon expires (which Im hoping for) it can theoreically be purchased for even less. For $20 or less, I think I'll finally pick it up

^ what's the Best Buy Gamers coupon??

^ what's the Best Buy Gamers coupon??
Coupon that comes in their monthly mag.

Anyways, it was a false alarm as the price on their website is $60. I thought for sure it had already dropped to $40 or maybe they brought it back up? Oh well. If it goes on sale during the coupon period, with coupon, it could be found for a good price

thanks.

sometimes it goes on sale to $40. It's that price at my local Wal-mart when last I checked.......

I still haven't picked it up yet, either......

this game is not worth 60$ by a long shot, even 40$ is pushing it...if I knew what I know now I wouldnt have spent more then 20-30 on it

Only rented it once to try it out. Haven't played it since. All the DLC shenanigans turned me off the game.

I think the core gameplay of SFXT is pretty good and playing this game can be fun. Too bad Capcom made so many terrible decisions with SFXT. But apparently they're not done with it yet, i'm guessing a big update similar to SF IV Arcade edition at some point.

well the "DLC" characters aka disc locked characters will be released later in the year, another stupid move on capcoms part. But they did say they wont release an 'ultimate' sf x tekken, but I dont trust them at all lol

I think the core gameplay of SFXT is pretty good and playing this game can be fun. Too bad Capcom made so many terrible decisions with SFXT. But apparently they're not done with it yet, i'm guessing a big update similar to SF IV Arcade edition at some point.

The gameplay is pretty ******ed once you know how to exploit the game's design flaws... I still play SFxTK once in a while, but I'm on SFIV most of the time

well, I finally gave in.

Best Buy had the Collector's Edition on clearance for $35!! So, I decided to pick it up. I think that's a good price, even with the $20 DLC coming up.

well, I finally gave in.

Best Buy had the Collector's Edition on clearance for $35!! So, I decided to pick it up. I think that's a good price, even with the $20 DLC coming up.
WHAT! I was just there today. I wonder if my $20 coupon would work on that.

ETA: I just checked online and its still showing up for $70. Weird. How'd you find it for that price? What system?

it was for the 360.

I was in the store. went to the game section and saw it at that clearance price. The Regular edition is still $60.

since it's clearance, maybe it's based on the store.......

Mega Man and Pac-Man are never coming to the Xbox 360, despite them being on the discs

Capcom has confirmed that Mega Man and Pac-Man will remain exclusive to the PlayStation 3 and Vita versions of Street Fighter x Tekken. In an interview with Siliconera, Street Fighter x Tekken producer Tomoyaki Ayano commented that "Unfortunately for Xbox 360 users, Mega Man and Pac-Man are exclusive to the PS3 version of the game.”

When asked about the fact that hackers have found data for Mega Man and Pac-Man on the disc for the Xbox 360 version of Street Fighter x Tekken, Ayano commented that "Every game has data on it that is unused. In this case, Street Fighter x Tekken for the Xbox 360 did have the Mega Man and Pac-Man data on it, but we never intended to release these characters on the 360. They are PS3 exclusives and that was our intention from the very beginning. They are not going to be timed exclusives either. They’re PS3 exclusives."

While Ayano specifically referred to PlayStation 3, the characters will also be available on Vita. Pac-Man and Mega Man join other PlayStation-exclusive characters including Cole MacGrath from Infamous and Japanese PlayStation mascots Kuro and Toro.

Street Fighter x Tekken was recently featured in the EVO fighting tournament. The game will receive downloadable content for new characters later this month and will hit PlayStation Vita in October.

For a look at all of Street Fighter x Tekken’s characters (exclusive or otherwise), check out our Street Fighter x Tekken wiki guide.

This is one of the stupidest video game related things I've heard in my life.

Man, Capcom is f**king up. /Dave Chappelle

It's Bad Box Art Mega Man and Pac Man in a mech though. 360 users aren't really missing that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"